I'm so jealous! Where are y'all hearing these songs?

electasy

Okay, this is a long one-

I went to the lyrics thread and saw the lyrics to so many of Mika's songs. I have heard the clips on his website and listened to the songs on Yahoo Music Videos many, many times.:mf_lustslow: But where are y'all hearing all of these other songs?! HELP! I SO would like to find out where to hear more MIKA!:wub2:

Also, where can you download any Mika songs (beside iTunes) and what songs are available to download? I don't have a mp3 player yet, and I am thinking about getting one. Does (or will) iTunes have more Mika offerings than other sites? If so, it is worth going that route, I think. Whaddaya think?

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is a new take that I found while wandering thru Paul Steels site:

This is a remix of Relax by By Esteban

esteban2.jpg

You can click the photo to go to his myspace site.

I think its kinda cool myself... and he has set it up for download. (Third tune on his list), and he's good people too.

Hope you like it.

-Mark

I went to the lyrics thread and saw the lyrics to so many of Mika's songs. I have heard the clips on his website and listened to the songs on Yahoo Music Videos many, many times.:mf_lustslow: But where are y'all hearing all of these other songs?! HELP! I SO would like to find out where to hear more MIKA!:wub2:

Also, where can you download any Mika songs (beside iTunes) and what songs are available to download? I don't have a mp3 player yet, and I am thinking about getting one. Does (or will) iTunes have more Mika offerings than other sites? If so, it is worth going that route, I think. Whaddaya think?

Well I have 5 songs! Grace Kelly, Any Other World, Happy Ending/Over My Shoulder, Relax, Take it Easy. I downloaded them with a program, here's the link: REMOVED

Of course it's illegal, but I'm going to buy the album, that's for sure!

on itunes you can buy all mikas' songs..:D

Don't think so :blink:

Relax, Billy Brown and Grace Kelly are availiable to purchase, as they are on the album.

A number of acoustic tracks are availiable: Yahoo Music, Napster Live Sessions, iTunes. Also, a few on this site. Check the donwloads section at the top.

A live performance of Relax, Love Today, Billy Brown, Grace Kelly and Lollipop is availiable from AOL http://info.aol.co.uk/music-live/line-up/mika/

Also, there's the Megamix availiable on the Secret Society and also on myspace (http://www.myspace.com/mikamyspace) there's a 7 minute audio sampler.

If you have a look round the forum as well there are some links to sites which are LEGALLY hosting previews of some new tracks such as Love Today :)

Hope that answers your question.