The Culture Show

Miss Bizz

OK - slightly worried now :( Couldn't sleep last night! I was still annoyed that my Sky + cut off my recording of the Culture Show! (You just can't trust technology!)

If anyone has a great recording and can send me a tape or dvd or even just upload the MIKA bit at the end that would be fabulous :( My intention was to upload it for you all, but I can't do that now! :(

So I am now very sleepy and grumpy... but I know that seeing Mika later today at HMV will totally cheer me up!

Can anyone help?!!

Meimei88

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just spotted this!

I think of all his interviews this one is my favourite - I guess it's because I was there when it was filmed :P

So this totally makes up for my Sky + chopping off the end, I emails Clare at the BBC and she was going to send me a copy anyway :wink2:

For all those that weren't there... or missed the show!! Enjoy!

Hi People

May like to check out the BBC2 Culture Show site for a 2-Part Interview with Mika - attached to this week's edition (3 Feb 07) page on there - HERE

The interveiw is conducted in a very noisy bar and it is difficult to hear what is being said - but if you can stand it, Mika talks about some interesting stuff.

Direct addresses, which might work:

PART 1

PART 2

CW.

Thanks for that CW. Just turn the sound up and it's fine.

I would like to see him on Jonathan Ross. It would be wicked to see Mika laughing his pants off and having a good time while being interviewed on camera rather than being drained by obvious questions most people ask.

WillyB, did you hear him with Jonathan Ross on the Radio on 3rd Feb? Jonathan behaved quite well.

Thread HERE, though it hasn't been uploaded.

CW.

Hi - the file is here so will leave it here for people to download.. will leave it there until its uploaded here.

Sorry for the large size (15.4mb zip file)

Thankyou very much CW and Meime88.... listening to it right now... not too much teasing from JR but he still got Mika laughing... "oie yoy yoy" hehehehe and a nice performance from him too.

Congratulations to you and sunny monklet with the 1000 members... glad it's going well.

Best wishes

x