The Culture Show

Miss Bizz

I am sat here waiting for The Culture Show to start. I am so looking forward to seeing Mika perform. It will be weird to think a few of us were actually there watching it live.

Hopefully I am blurred out, bit worried about that. But cannot wait 10 mins to go Woooooooo

Sorry I am a tad excited...:biggrin2:

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw the hair :mf_lustslow: thought it all appeared a bit darker on screen than i remember on the day. Was background talker when the interviews were on. Mika did come across well, modest, humourous, well mannered but we all know he didn't hit the high piano note every time, ah the luxury of VT editing :wub2: Well done Mika and the audiance :thumb_yello:

Great screencaps, but you missed the shot of his reflection in the piano, I thought that was cool. I caught a glimpse of my back in the Patrick Stewart segment, kind of glad though, I wasn't looking forward to seeing myself on screen, I can understand now why celebs don't like watching themselves on TV.

Mika was amazing, it seemed funny seeing it, knowing it was about the 6th take, and it was a shame they didn't film the banter he shared with the audience , it was hilarious.

Arrrgh! Stupid Sky + chopped off the last bit of Mika's performance - I am sooooo annoyed!!.. if anyone has the Culture Show recorded and can send me a copy?? :'( I was going to convert Mika's Interview and performance and upload it! :(