Mika in Canada yahoooo

melo

OK my english is not as good as I'd like it to be so please excuse my english mistakes :bleh:

I juste heard on the radio that Mika will be in Montreal in a month. The guy said : more details in a hour. I jumped from my chair and came to my computer to search on internet. How come I didn't know that myself already :shocked:

So here is what i found on myspace (mika's)

He is coming to Montreal march 19th and also in Toronto for those canadian fans like me .

This is so awesome !!!!!!

I called for some ticket right away. I have 2 . I reserved them even before the radio guy told the info on radio .:punk: I'm so happy ... I will have to wait in line to enter that day and be sure to have Mika right in front of me.

i feel so excited about that.

wanted to share with all of you.

thanks Mika for not forgetting your Montreal's fans !!!!!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

gosh, i was thinking about JUST that last night.

i actually have no idea if he'll come out. he came out for some of the other gigs. i was actually going giddy thinking about what i'd say to him if i got to talk to him....

and a picture with mika would be AMAZINNNG.

sigh!

btw, finalized the tickets. i'm coming for sure!

Well, maybe we'll just have to be a very lively and awesome crowd. Then of course he will come and meet us!

I would love to just have a conversation with him. He seems very interesting, unique and such. That would be amazing.

And yay for your tickets! I'm still waiting for mine in the mail..

if i gotta do cartwheels across stage to be a lively enough crowd for him...whatever it takes! :P

i just hope he's not too tired by the end of the show. from what i hear, he's really friendly. quirky, definitely!

i've heard about the mod club, too. it seems really interesting! very 60s...

do you think the other concertgoers will be solid fans of mika?? a lot of people i know are only considering going because they've heard grace kelly, nothing more.

Yesyes! Let's plant ourselves in the front and look gorgeous and wave and stuff. He will LOVE us and want to meet us.

Can't wait!! And I hope there'll be solid fans! It would be slightly lame on their part if not..

Hey everyone, Im new here and a fairly new mika fan

Anyway I'm from toronto and I found out he has a show here.. sooo I was totally hyperventalating like a 12 year old who's about to meet her favourite backstreet boy.. anyway I just found out that the show is sold out! So I thought I'd ask around and see if anyone has tickets theyre willing to sell me? a spare or anything? I would be forever greatful!

Much love!

Lana

welcome, enjoy yourself with us!

lucky you, seeing a Mika gig so soon!!!

Hey!

Haha I wish I could get to see him live! its sold out though! I will have to pull somethin lol! Hopefully someone will have an extra ticket to sell.. I think I'm going to start a thread about it now...

erm, lana 86, it's not allowed to post threads abt selling tickets on this site!

a few people have gotten in some mishmash for it before....:P

but::::: i have 2 extra tickets and im not sure if those ppl are even coming... i can get back to you in a weeks time abt them, maybe!

g'luck :)

erm, lana 86, it's not allowed to post threads abt selling tickets on this site!

a few people have gotten in some mishmash for it before....:P

but::::: i have 2 extra tickets and im not sure if those ppl are even coming... i can get back to you in a weeks time abt them, maybe!

g'luck :)

Haha really? you cant sell tickets? or trade them or anything? thats a silly rule... what if a show is sold out or something... thats not really spreading the mika love! But if its not allowed then hey, im sorry for breakin the rules :)

on the plus side... i did manage to track down tickets to the show this morning.. I missioned it out to downtown toronto ... parked in a shady ish neighborhood (paralel parked mind you) but ANYWAY point is.. my friend and I are going to see mika on the 21st in toronto! woohoo!!

thank you for lettin me know about those tickets tho! and for the warning!