Mika on Transmission with T-Mobile

Michael

According to radiotimes, Mika will be performing on Transmission with T-Mobile, to be broadcast on 23rd March on Channel 4!

I've got tickets to go to one of the two recording days for it, so I hope he's filming the day I'm going!

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What exactly is this Michael? And where? Oh, and when is it recorded? :naughty:

4 Music:Transmission With T-Mobile

11:40pm - 12:45am

Channel 4

Steve Jones and Lauren Laverne return with a packed show from London, featuring Joss Stone, Maximo Park, Mark Ronson, The Twang, Bright Eyes, Peaches Geldof and Mika.

The show will once again be a blend of exclusive live performances from chart topping UK and international acts, alongside interviews with music artists and key celebrities. Furthermore from each city the show visits, new artists and bands will be uncovered.

It's being recorded on Thursday and Friday at a secret London location. I'm going to the Thursday recording. Hopefully Mika will be there, as he's off to North America soon after isn't he? So the Friday filming might be a bit close.

:wink2: wow, you are lucky to have tickets for that, where did you get them from?

When Mika did his gig for t mobile in Jan they said then that it would be broadcasted in March on tv, I wonder if that is where they show the tmobile gig??

:wink2: wow, you are lucky to have tickets for that, where did you get them from?

When Mika did his gig for t mobile in Jan they said then that it would be broadcasted in March on tv, I wonder if that is where they show the tmobile gig??

This will be highlights of the t- mobile gig!

The View's gig will also be shown!

thanks have you got tickets too?

Unfortunately no but I was interviewed at the gig and they said it would be transmitted on march 23rd and if you look at telly listing's it says highlights of the gig

I wouldn't mind a ticket though, Micheal are you going with Dazzle?

Yeah, it just clicked it's probably highlights of the t-mobile gig.

Oh well, I've still got Joss Stone and Maximo Park hopefully. But hey, can't complain, the tickets were free!

where did you get the tickets from, is it too late to try?