(+16 ONLY) This Ones For Us Girls

Mikachu

lol, yeah! but when you've got money... why not spend it?

cheaper in sweden...? I don't think so

Haha lol! I was happy when I saw it (just like you get when you see the cover of LICM, or Mika himself... :blush-anim-cl: )

hmm well actually i wouldnt know i've never been there, but i'm guessing as every country compared to england is cheap.

Yup exactly what i do.. wow it's funny how just the smallest stuff could make u hyper lol

• Replies 49.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hmm well actually i wouldnt know i've never been there, but i'm guessing as every country compared to england is cheap.

Yup exactly what i do.. wow it's funny how just the smallest stuff could make u hyper lol

hmm depends on how you're thinking.

haha yeah :biggrin2:

k carmel i will find the pic and post it again for u .. and yep guys i decided to buy it, i was telling my mum about it and i told her how much money i had in the back and she was like, what u have more than me! just buy it then :naughty: so i didn't feel so guilty... oh and what do your shoes look like carmel?

k carmel i will find the pic and post it again for u .. and yep guys i decided to buy it, i was telling my mum about it and i told her how much money i had in the back and she was like, what u have more than me! just buy it then :naughty: so i didn't feel so guilty... oh and what do your shoes look like carmel?

lol

see, now you've pleased your mum by getting rid of some of that money =]

they are chuck taylor converse, but they are sooooo pretty =]

post-2801-142983659539_thumb.jpg

Danika, as I said: Love your bag. probably look good with anything this summer :wink2:

lol

wow! I love those!! :mf_lustslow: never seen converse like that!!

lol

my sister has those!! lol i saw them again today but i don't like converses which sucks cos they have really nice designs

and i bought my bag from river island

my sister has those!! lol i saw them again today but i don't like converses which sucks cos they have really nice designs

and i bought my bag from river island

awesome!

your sister has great taste :wink2:

river island? hmm, i have £20 voucher and one of the places it works in is there, time for a trip to norwich babeh!

they are my first pair =]

and my friend got some like bunny ones with loads of happy bunny bunnys looking happy and jumping round lol

Sound awesome :punk:

I have a black pair that I wrote random stuff on, my lime green ones, and my personal favorite white ones. I freaked out when I saw that Mika wore them too :wub2:

I only have a pair of black ones :biggrin2: got them for my birthday last year :biggrin2:

but, the ones with colour, and the ones you showed! wow!! love it!

lol

took alot of begging to get my mum to go halves with me lol

i wear them to school now =]