• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

heya milou!!! yeah once it's mika we'll be there touching :roftl: esp if he offers!!!!!!!!! what more can a mfcer ask for *sigh* :naughty:

lol btw anyone knows what the feather stuck on his cheek represents?? the first thing i though of was ioana's avi lol.

I CANNOT BELIEVE THAT INTERVIEWER DID NOT TOUCH HIS HAIR....ARGH WE ALL WANNA TOUCH HIS HAIR OR ANY PART OF HIM, BUT HE THINKS WE'RE CRAZY...BUT HE WAS ACTUALLY OFFERING...HOW COULD SHE!?!?! SEE WHY CAN'T THAT HAPPEN TO A MFCER?!?

IT'S LIKE WE HAVE TO TOUCH MIKA ESP THE HAIR AND HE WAS ACH OFFERING!!!!!!

SHE IS SO NOT A MIKA FAN :thumbdown:

AND THAT HUG AT THE END!!! AWWWWHOW MUCH CUTER CAN HE BE!!!! LOL IT SEEMS HE KNOWS WHO TO DO CERTAIN STUFF WITH...THINK HE WOULD DO THAT IF IT WAS A BUNCH OF MFCERS?!?! PROB HE WOULD BUT UMM HE WOULD GET A TOTALLY DIFF REACTION FROM US LOL WE WOULD ACH APPRECIATE IT. DAMN THOSE LUCKY PEOPLE DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY MISSED!!!!

what u talking about? :shocked: is there a vid i have missed!? link please :biggrin2:

it was the interview from glastonbury. sry i don't have the link, but check youtube!! :thumb_yello:

oh u mean the one where he's like all wet from being sweaty or summin? ok yeah i've seen it *wipes forehead* phew

I CANNOT BELIEVE THAT INTERVIEWER DID NOT TOUCH HIS HAIR....ARGH WE ALL WANNA TOUCH HIS HAIR OR ANY PART OF HIM, BUT HE THINKS WE'RE CRAZY...BUT HE WAS ACTUALLY OFFERING...HOW COULD SHE!?!?! SEE WHY CAN'T THAT HAPPEN TO A MFCER?!?

IT'S LIKE WE HAVE TO TOUCH MIKA ESP THE HAIR AND HE WAS ACH OFFERING!!!!!!

SHE IS SO NOT A MIKA FAN :thumbdown:

AND THAT HUG AT THE END!!! AWWWWHOW MUCH CUTER CAN HE BE!!!! LOL IT SEEMS HE KNOWS WHO TO DO CERTAIN STUFF WITH...THINK HE WOULD DO THAT IF IT WAS A BUNCH OF MFCERS?!?! PROB HE WOULD BUT UMM HE WOULD GET A TOTALLY DIFF REACTION FROM US LOL WE WOULD ACH APPRECIATE IT. DAMN THOSE LUCKY PEOPLE DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY MISSED!!!!

it was the interview from glastonbury. sry i don't have the link, but check youtube!! :thumb_yello:

WOOP!!

I'm back and I am going to find that interview lol

x

hey girlies =]

yes the girl was crazy, but i think the guy touched his hair didnt he?

i will find that guy and chop his hands off so its like i touched mikas hair :wub2:

lol xD

Yeah Zane is cool so of course he touched Mikas hair!

:biggrin2:

x

Good evening, lovely ladies. :)

anyone knows what the feather stuck on his cheek represents?? the first thing i though of was ioana's avi lol.

It reminded me of Alex DeLarge from Stanley Kubrick's A Clockwork Orange. :blink:

*runs off to find it*

hey everyone!!! :biggrin2:

so i see u guys found the link. thanks sher :thumb_yello:

so i'll be off in a while :thumbdown: what's my luck!? have uni, but then i should be home by 5 pm, and i think sher u r 5 hrs ahead of me, so would u guys still be here? i hope!!!

so how's everything?

so i'll be off in a while :thumbdown: what's my luck!? have uni, but then i should be home by 5 pm, and i think sher u r 5 hrs ahead of me, so would u guys still be here? i hope!!!

so how's everything?

Hey hun.

Too bad you have to go.

I am going to try and be online for you but if I'm not then I might be on later... But then you might be in bed already :thumbdown::sad:

x

so how's everything?

hi!

and er bye in a little bit lol xD

Carmel, are you coming to the 4th of December gig too?

x

erm

i didnt know there was one xD

gah i feel well out of date lol

um where is it?

are you going?

Is it weird that if he asked me touch his hair I would also secretly smell it....:blush-anim-cl::wub2::roftl:

x

no

i would do the same :mf_lustslow:

erm

i didnt know there was one xD

gah i feel well out of date lol

um where is it?

are you going?

no

i would do the same :mf_lustslow:

It's another date added to Carling.

So it will go Carling, Hammersmith, Carling lol