Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

lol.

I was trying to find an interview with The Ark in english on youtube, to try to show you guys some of their brilliance when it comes to ideas and thoughts, but there hardly were any.. just found a very silly piece from the press conference of ESC 2007 in Finland...

on the other hand, I found a clip from 1999, from before they even were well known, and they're performing a christmas hymn in a glam version, with a quite "inapropiate" ending for such a christian context ;) veeeeeeery fun to see, especially since they're all so YOUNG omg.

you've GOT to watch it, please!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7bYRdTgEB0

cheers hun, only about 50 mins till they play him again xD

that was on the box though.. don't remember when they last played him on B4 but keep your eye out should be any time soon

lol, i'm sry, i'm such an idiot, but what do they mean by camp vid? i hear that alot when they r describing mika...campy...but what does itmean?

btw anyone know where sher bear is? i haven't spoken to her in like ages!

so danika how r u? guess what i now ate..macaroni pie and baked chicken, then some hot wings!!! mmm chicken mmmm :biggrin2::biggrin2:

lol, i'm sry, i'm such an idiot, but what do they mean by camp vid? i hear that alot when they r describing mika...campy...but what does itmean?

so danika how r u? guess what i now ate..macaroni pie and baked chicken, then some hot wings!!! mmm chicken mmmm :biggrin2::biggrin2:

uhm.. camp.. I used to wonder about that too (not because of Mika tho.. I'm very into glamrock, and I often stumbled across that word while reading articles about the 70's glam scene), but now I know. but I dunno if I know the right words in english :P we'd call it "fjolligt"

not very macho and a bit.. queer?

GAHHHH there's no mika for me here...not on radio or tv!!!! unless i wake up early to watch the top 20 countdown on mtv and i don't know if he's there!!!! is he?? i hope!!! but i can never wake up in time to watch it!!!

*sneezes* argh i'm feeling ill...sick ppl yest in doc office give me the cold!!!!!

camp is like acting gay.. but it doesn't necessarily mean u are gay, if u get what i mean.

Yeah she hasn't been around for ages *starts to worry*

i'm good thanks :bleh: how are u? yummm that sounds good.. i'm hungry now *rubs stomach*

uhm.. camp.. I used to wonder about that too (not because of Mika tho.. I'm very into glamrock, and I often stumbled across that word while reading articles about the 70's glam scene), but now I know. but I dunno if I know the right words in english :P we'd call it "fjolligt"

not very macho and a bit.. queer?

:shocked: queer :boxed:

oh hii godmother

didnt realise yooo were here tarrr fo ma comment

cud u comment my new piccs will b returned

x

yoyo yo GC (dats gna b ur nu nikname :bleh:) sure will comment on dem now

camp is like acting gay.. but it doesn't necessarily mean u are gay, if u get what i mean.

Yeah she hasn't been around for ages *starts to worry*

i'm good thanks :bleh: how are u? yummm that sounds good.. i'm hungry now *rubs stomach*

ohh yeah i get u...

apart from feeling my allergies acting up, good! lol just listened to the interview bit..he doesn't have child bearing hips now...hmm wonder how he use to look...i had seen a pic once, but he didn't look so "fat" to me:blink:

ohh yeah i get u...

apart from feeling my allergies acting up, good! lol just listened to the interview bit..he doesn't have child bearing hips now...hmm wonder how he use to look...i had seen a pic once, but he didn't look so "fat" to me:blink:

aaw.. i've got a bit of a cold too :( hope it doesn't affect tomorrow *crosses fingers*.. he was probably just a bit chubby then.. sometimes people like to exagerate :bleh: but i guess it could still be possible he was a little bit on the heavy side.. and cos he's so tall it's not something that is so noticeable