Top Posters In This Topic

• hotdlp

• sherry_baby

• CazGirl

• Monshi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:naughty: :naughty:

that's from the TBA vids!!! hehehe i now watched them again for the umm millionth time LOL....so cute :wub2: but nice slow motion :naughty::biggrin2:

gosh YES i can now be on MFC a bit more often and then after 2 wks i'll live here :biggrin2:

the exam wasn't all that hard...i did a lot of writing...i just hope i get my A, but it sucks cause an A is 90/95% and up....so i'm hoping all my marks combined with the finals will give me that A!!

so anything else i missed? gah i hate being away 4 so long!! i missed over 200 pgs!

hey...um i don't think we met. how r u? what's ur name, if u don't mind me askin :biggrin2: i'm kavi/kavi roo :biggrin2:

Hello!

Probably we haven't meet yet... you know, this is my first day in this thread:blush-anim-cl:

You can call me Sara, that's my real name and everyone in the forum calls me that!:wink2:

Hello!

Probably we haven't meet yet... you know, this is my first day in this thread:blush-anim-cl:

You can call me Sara, that's my real name and everyone in the forum calls me that!:wink2:

Hi Sara :biggrin2:

well welcome to the thread :biggrin2:

Hello!

Hello Sara!

Welcome and nice to have you here :wink2:

Jass-a-tass!!

(sorry 'bout that, but it sounded so fun! :biggrin2:)

yes, här är det svenska för hela slanten! eller nåt, lol.

läget? ^-^

Heeeeeeeej!

Jass a tass LOL I love the sound of that :roftl:

I'm curently drewling over the artgallery pics :wub2::blush-anim-cl:

lol sweet those pics sofie :naughty:

ahh yeah .. mfc=home.. i should've figured that :doh:

hi jasssss!!! :huglove:

lol.

boy+boy is the s h i t! :biggrin2::roftl:

lol they weren't the only ones kissing tho.

there are LOTS of pics of Ola kissing a guy called Andreas Johnson, and they're from like several different times the same evning (Swedish ESC outtake final afterparty. or whatever it can be called)

they're so cute together :biggrin2:

Heeeeeeeej!

Jass a tass LOL I love the sound of that :roftl:

I'm curently drewling over the artgallery pics :wub2::blush-anim-cl:

:roftl:

a friend of a friend is called Shass-a-tass, so I supposed it would sound great with Jass as well :biggrin2: (I think her name is Shassia or something like that... dunno actually, she's always called Shass)

:roftl:

a friend of a friend is called Shass-a-tass, so I supposed it would sound great with Jass as well :biggrin2: (I think her name is Shassia or something like that... dunno actually, she's always called Shass)

Hahaha aaw Shass.......u know in swedish how u pronounce Jasmin like Shass in the beginning........ well some of my friends call me Shass (Jass) :roftl:

Ooo and the boy+boy pics....HOT :mf_lustslow:

Hahaha aaw Shass.......u know in swedish how u pronounce Jasmin like Shass in the beginning........ well some of my friends call me Shass (Jass) :roftl:

Ooo and the boy+boy pics....HOT :mf_lustslow:

aah yeah I know how you mean...

soo.. I suppose I've never asked, but is your name pronounced Shasmin och Jasmin?

lol yes boy+boy is great xD