haha. lol. they should look out for Mikaneens :roftl: :roftl:

we're dangerous!! :lmao:

That's why i suggested to take care of your mikaneeness (loool at the word) but i daresay i can't treat you...there's no cure for that syndrome...you just have to live with it ;)

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's why i suggested to take care of your mikaneeness (loool at the word) but i daresay i can't treat you...there's no cure for that syndrome...you just have to live with it ;)

haha, an impossible task.

but I'm quite happy living with this syndrome :naughty::roftl: :roftl:

Welcome back cubes!!

Didn't think it would be so soon :blink: didn't you say like in late July or something?

Anyways I'm glad u're back and a resident of the Mostashfet El Mikaneen :bleh:

About the lebanese food thread................well you know I would be there :roftl::naughty::thumb_yello:

i'd like to be an ORL dunno what it's called in english but it's the doctor who takes care of the mouth , the ears and the throat....it's an interesting speciality coz it's both medical and surgical ;)

In English it's called "Otolaryngology" (pronounced oh-toe-lair-in-goll-oh-jee) or "ENT" (ear, nose and throat) for short.

anyway what do you study ? your age ? heheh it's a question to everyone..

I'm 19 and I'm studying Pharmacy. I'm considering studying Medicine after I register as a Pharmacist. :original:

In English it's called "Otolaryngology" (pronounced oh-toe-lair-in-goll-oh-jee) or "ENT" (ear, nose and throat) for short.

I'm 19 and I'm studying Pharmacy. I'm considering studying Medicine after I register as a Pharmacist. :original:

Oh wow pharmacy is interesting too.....but i really dislike the organic chemistry :naughty: i used to love general chemistry...but organic with all the complex reactions i was like...:boxed: by the way the orl thing is called in french Oto-Rhino-Laryngologie oto for ear.... Rhino for the nose and laryngo for larynx and throat :blush-anim-cl:

Welcome back cubes!!

Didn't think it would be so soon :blink: didn't you say like in late July or something?

Anyways I'm glad u're back and a resident of the Mostashfet El Mikaneen :bleh:

About the lebanese food thread................well you know I would be there :roftl::naughty::thumb_yello:

Well i think you misunderstood me :naughty: coz i said at the end of june not july.....i'm not sure though :boxed: nice project anyway

LOVE TODAY ON LBC (lebanese channel)!!!!!!!! OMM *dances like a loonie* :biggrin2:

Well it was time they put his video :naughty: ....unfortunately i don't have the LBC at my place :thumbdown: but did they put GK also and big girl ??? :wub2:

I'm finishing my studies in business law...my dream would be to work in Lebanon...

There's 4 years ago I said when I'll be graduated I'd go to work there...

but since the last time i've been there (january 2006)...I changed my mind...I'll wait for another 4 or 5 years ...:thumbdown:

(oops I quoted the wrong post)

LOVE TODAY ON LBC (lebanese channel)!!!!!!!! OMM *dances like a loonie* :biggrin2:

GREAT!!!!!!!!!

I was so happy last week when I saw Relax on LBC!!!!!! & now Love Today YAYYYYY

:groupwave:

EDIT: I'm freshly graduated!!! Sooooo Happy !!!! I've just get my results!!!

Well i think you misunderstood me :naughty: coz i said at the end of june not july.....i'm not sure though :boxed: nice project anyway

Oh well :bleh:

Thank you, I love that you're the first Mikanoon :thumb_yello:

Sandi was thinking about you when she put both Mikanoona and Mikanoon :biggrin2: She's so considerate :wub2:

Well it was time they put his video :naughty: ....unfortunately i don't have the LBC at my place. but did they put GK also and big girl ???

I posted exactly when they played it haha...... I usually don't watch arabic TV that much but I was lucky this time (and no haven't seen the other vids).

Oh wow pharmacy is interesting too.....but i really dislike the organic chemistry :naughty: i used to love general chemistry...but organic with all the complex reactions i was like...:boxed: by the way the orl thing is called in french Oto-Rhino-Laryngologie oto for ear.... Rhino for the nose and laryngo for larynx and throat :blush-anim-cl:

I enjoy physical chemisty, pharmaceutics and pharmacology but I hate organic chemistry which is why I would never go into drug design and development. I would like to study Medicine after I graduate Pharmacy; it's more clinically-oriented and people-based so I feel that as a career it would suit me better. I didn't pick up the ORT and Ortholaryngology similarities; I rather enjoy etymology and the derivation of medical/physiological/pharmacological terms. Lol, this is getting rather nerdy and off-topic. :roftl:

Me and Jass were just talking/swooning about how beautifully Mika says "Za7leh" and how MIND-BOGGLINGLY AMAZINGLY MIKAGASMIC it would be for Mika to sing or speak in Arabic. Having a Lebanese mother, being around transplanted Lebanese communities for most of his life, having been back to Lebanon several times, and growing up with the music of Oum Kalthoum, Fayrouz, etc., he must have picked up something here or there if not knowing how to speak the language. Mika has such a beautiful voice, he could cover the likes of Oum Kalthoum or Abdul Haleem to perfection! His French is brilliant and his brief flirtations with Mandarin and Italian are great. Now all we need is a foray into Arabic to round it off beautifully. Who agrees? :wub2:

Mika, if you ever get whiff of this, know that your Arabicphiles are simply dying to hear something, anything! :thumb_yello:

Jass, my cyber Swedish sister, when you meet Mika, ask him to sing/speak in Arabic in the future and, if you're daring enough, say something to him in Arabic yourself. :biggrin2:

Me and Jass were just talking/swooning about how beautifully Mika says "Za7leh" and how MIND-BOGGLINGLY AMAZINGLY MIKAGASMIC it would be for Mika to sing or speak in Arabic. Having a Lebanese mother, being around transplanted Lebanese communities for most of his life, having been back to Lebanon several times, and growing up with the music of Oum Kalthoum, Fayrouz, etc., he must have picked up something here or there if not knowing how to speak the language. Mika has such a beautiful voice, he could cover the likes of Oum Kalthoum or Abdul Haleem to perfection! His French is brilliant and his brief flirtations with Mandarin and Italian are great. Now all we need is a foray into Arabic to round it off beautifully. Who agrees? :wub2:

Mika, if you ever get whiff of this, know that your Arabicphiles are simply dying to hear something, anything! :thumb_yello:

Jass, my cyber Swedish sister, when you meet Mika, ask him to sing/speak in Arabic in the future and, if you're daring enough, say something to him in Arabic yourself. :biggrin2:

:blush-anim-cl:

I so will do that Scut my cyber aussie sis, i swear on Mikas curls (Mika if you read this please don't freak out)!

We just want to hear you speak/sing ANYTHING in arabic/lebanese :das:

Come on Mika don't be shy :naughty:

:blush-anim-cl:

I so will do that Scut my cyber aussie sis, i swear on Mikas curls (Mika if you read this please don't freak out)!

We just want to hear you speak/sing ANYTHING in arabic/lebanese :das:

Come on Mika don't be shy :naughty:

Yes, don't be shy, Mika!

A "zaghrouta" is the "lololo" moving tongue sound traditionally made by Arab women at celebrations. :biggrin2:

Oh, I thought Mika was playing an Indian. With that face paint and open shirt... :roftl: I have weird associations! :shocked::blush-anim-cl::naughty:

What a good Lebanese boy!

Jazziness, all this Lebanese talk is killing me.

Me toooo, I can barely handle it xD

A "zaghrouta" is the "lololo" moving tongue sound traditionally made by Arab women at celebrations. :biggrin2:

HAHAHAHAHA I luv how you put it.....arab women at celebration *ROFL* :roftl:

Oh, I thought Mika was playing an Indian. With that face paint and open shirt... :roftl: I have weird associations! :shocked::blush-anim-cl::naughty:

Hahahhaa guess you were wrong! *Hihihhhhihi*

I'm suuuuch a Mikanoona sorry.......BWHAHAHHHHAA :lmfao:

Oh, I thought Mika was playing an Indian. With that face paint and open shirt... :roftl: I have weird associations! :shocked::blush-anim-cl:

LOL :lmao:

that was like the funniest thing I've heard for ages!! hahahaha :roftl: :roftl:

sorry.... :lmfao: