Outfit for Mika's Show?

mandilambi

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's awesome! Are you a fan of Gwen Stefani too or just her clothing line? I'm both. I actually have more of her purses than her clothes, so I'm with you there! All of it's super cute though. :)

I'm not really a "follower" of her solo music or anything, but I enjoy it. :) I really love No Doubt!

Actually, I am going to wear these shoes, I just didn't want to change into them when I took the picture! LOL :roftl:

http://www.zappos.com/n/p/dp/21466393/c/3.html

Oh, and dcdeb, I say just go all out! Age really doesn't matter with Mika because he really has appealed to all ages... Just go in what you feel comfortable wearing and spice it up if you'll enjoy doing so! :)

I love the shoes! Gwen stefani is great, i cant wait too see her live :D

I love the shoes! Gwen stefani is great, i cant wait too see her live :D

You're seeing her live too?? Awesome! I am seeing her on June 4th and 8thth! I can't wait...it's about all I think about (in addition to the Mika concert...LOL!)

Oh, and I have 5 pairs of Gwen's LAMB shoes.. I looovess 'em! :)

I love it when my worlds collide...LOL Are you a member of forums.nodoubt.com? There's always tons of info there...and if you're a fan, I'd love you to come join us there!

I actually got my shoes on sale, but that was ages ago! I'm sure if you looked hard enough, you could find them for cheaper!

Oh, and I am so excited about the concert. My boyfriend got us front row for the show on the 4th and I got me and my sister 4th row for the 8th! It's simply all I think about.. LOL

I just bought my outfit today!!

We got white skinnies and we're gonna dye them purple (like Mika's, wheee!) and I'm wearing my white Chucks and my braces. I'm stuck between the shirt, though. This one is really cute and form-fitting with grey in the background and a bunch of colorful triangles and squares and squiggles and whatnot, but then there's this sherbert-coloured tank top with radios of different colours on it (hence the username lol). What to do, what to do? :bleh:

I don't even know what I'm going to wear, lol. I'm not very creative so I probably will wear 'normal' clothes, while the people I'm going with are dressing up crazy, I guess.