Outfit for Mika's Show?

mandilambi

Okay, I just took pictures of what I am planning to wear to my Mika concert! Does anyone else have their outfit planned out? If you want to, share your pictures here. I'm sure everyone would like to see them and it will also make it easier for everyone if they are planning to meet other fans at the shows.

Here are my pictures. I am not sure about the capris. I am considering buying new ones or just wearing jeans. I am also definitely wearing my LAMB shoes.

post-2109-142983657812_thumb.jpg

post-2109-14298365782_thumb.jpg

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's such a cute outfit! =D

Woo! You're gonna wear a Mika shirt? That totally rocks!

Hey you're going to the Chicago concert right?

If I see you there (which I probably will now that I know what you're wearing) do you mind if I wave to you so we can take a pic together?

I always thought it'd be cool to actually meet someone from the MFC.

....I know what I'm wearing to the concert but I still need to order it through the internet.

That looks great!

I haven't gone shopping yet, but I think what I'm going to wear is:

This pair of jeans that I have with huge rips in them, but I'm going to buy rainbow fabric and sew behind the rips.

A pink fishnet long sleeve shirt with a bright blue short sleeved shirt over it that I'm going to decorate and write stuff on.

The plastic-looking, colorful fluorescent jewelry that is in stores now (a necklace, earrings and bracelets), and I need to buy some shoes. I'll also probably wear a fluorescent headband in my hair and wear my Harajuku lovers shoulderbag.

Oh, and I own a pair of braces exactly like that except mine have thinner straps! :)

woo! i think its adorable! my friend and i getting most of our outifts this weekend and i'm hand sewing my shirt. I T I S T A K I N G F O R E V E R!!! but anything for mika!! i'll post a pic of it when its done. aren't you all CRAZY excited!?

yaayy! lovin the outfit!!! absolutely LOVE the suspenders!!!!!! i've no idea what im gonna wear to mine, but its gonna be AWESSOMME!!! i have 1 suggestion..... maybe you can wear sneakers or converse instead of sandals, coz i mean, ur gonna be jumpin around like crazzzaayy right, and you dont want em to fall off, and u wanna be comfy right???!!!! other than that, i think its perfecto!!!!!!! <33333

yaayy! lovin the outfit!!! absolutely LOVE the suspenders!!!!!! i've no idea what im gonna wear to mine, but its gonna be AWESSOMME!!! i have 1 suggestion..... maybe you can wear sneakers or converse instead of sandals, coz i mean, ur gonna be jumpin around like crazzzaayy right, and you dont want em to fall off, and u wanna be comfy right???!!!! other than that, i think its perfecto!!!!!!! <33333

I need to get some new shoes for the gig...I have a pair of black converse and that is pretty much the extent of sneakers that I have, and those shoes won't match my outfit at all. I also have some pink ones that I drew all over in 8th grade, but they're almost too small and would have my feet crushed by the end of the night... :D

I have him right after you, then! I'm going in Atlanta...and I'm beginning to worry that there won't be any MFCers there! Seriously, there are only 4 (including myself) that have RSVP'd in the tour dates section and I haven't seen any of them post.

I have him right after you, then! I'm going in Atlanta...and I'm beginning to worry that there won't be any MFCers there! Seriously, there are only 4 (including myself) that have RSVP'd in the tour dates section and I haven't seen any of them post.

I would definitely go to that one if I could convince my parents to take me to GA for, like..a college visit or something :wink2: That would totally make my life!

I would definitely go to that one if I could convince my parents to take me to GA for, like..a college visit or something :wink2: That would totally make my life!

:roftl: I had to make this a family trip! My parents usually would never take me to things like this, but I convinced them by saying that while I'm at the concert, they can go and tour the Coca Cola Factory. :naughty:

:roftl: I had to make this a family trip! My parents usually would never take me to things like this, but I convinced them by saying that while I'm at the concert, they can go and tour the Coca Cola Factory. :naughty:

Wow, that's an awesome marketing tactic!! haha. I bet my parents would love to tour the Coca Cola Factory..hmm! I'll have to bring that up to them in a minute..

But ugh, this kills me! I just checked the ticketmaster site and there are STILL tickets available! They are SCREAMING my name! Ahh I wanna go so bad..I never even considered begging my parents to take me to this until like 5 mins ago. It's not that far...sorta... :bleh:

I don't think that the Atlanta show is going to be crowded at all...I bought my ticket almost two weeks after they went on sale, and it was like, the 31st ticket sold, and then I bought my 13 year old niece a ticket a week and a half later and hers was the 68th ticket sold...

Sigh. Well, I just told my mom about my marvelous idea and she didn't seem too enthusiastic. I said, "So, you know how you've always wanted to go to Georgia?" and she was like, "Um, no...." But I'm definitely going to keep working on my parents..hey, I have some money saved up, so maybe I could just go by myself :bleh: (yeah, right!) but hopefully i can convince them. this would be the most amazing thing ever! :biggrin2:

Your outfit is really cute! :thumb_yello:

I need someone to TELL me what to wear... I've been thinking and thinking and I'm just not sure... Keep in mind that I'm an oldling... 47... so I don't want to be TOO stupid. OTOH, if it looks good... I'm game! :)

dcdeb <22 days 4 hours 18 minutes until MIKA in DC!>

18 DAYS LEFT TILL THE LA GIG!!!!!!!MAN IM SOO EXCITTEED!!!! i dont know what to wear though!! i have purple pants and a nice shirt to go with it, and i was thinking i could sow like a neon cut out that says MIKA, or, i could do a neon silhouette of him doing like a pose of his, with his hips to one side or sumthin.... does anyone have a pic of like the perfect pose of mika, head to toe???!?!!!! please post it!!!!!!!! i would really appreciate it!!!! thanks!!!

Wow, thanks for the responses! You all are so nice. :) Please feel free to post your pictures here once you have them! I would love to see what you all come up with too!

Emy - yes I am going to the Chicago show and it would be awesome to meet you and take pictures! If you ever get the chance, send me a picture of yourself and I will look for you too! I am all for saying hey to other MFCers!

Hannah - you like Harajuku Lovers too?? It's one of my favorite clothing lines (along with LAMB). I was considering taking a HL bag, but I have decided on my pink bag cos I consider it my "Concert Bag." :)

Hannah - you like Harajuku Lovers too?? It's one of my favorite clothing lines (along with LAMB). I was considering taking a HL bag, but I have decided on my pink bag cos I consider it my "Concert Bag." :)

I do! I especially love their bags, purses and accessories! :)

Actually, I am going to wear these shoes, I just didn't want to change into them when I took the picture! LOL :roftl:

http://www.zappos.com/n/p/dp/21466393/c/3.html

Oh, and dcdeb, I say just go all out! Age really doesn't matter with Mika because he really has appealed to all ages... Just go in what you feel comfortable wearing and spice it up if you'll enjoy doing so! :)