Mika documentary thingy..?!

Lyndsey

Hi all,

Can anybody point me in the right direction here...? I was on the site at dinnertime today and saw a thread about somebody doing a documentary on Mika and they were asking fans to send in their details if they would like to be on it. It was to be filmed in june I think...I have been searching around for the last half hour and can't seem to find it- I think I am going mad..!

Please help!

Love Linz x

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all,

Can anybody point me in the right direction here...? I was on the site at dinnertime today and saw a thread about somebody doing a documentary on Mika and they were asking fans to send in their details if they would like to be on it. It was to be filmed in june I think...I have been searching around for the last half hour and can't seem to find it- I think I am going mad..!

Please help!

Love Linz x

hey.... FD deleted it.... he wanted the person to give more info....i guess he was scared that someone weird is just asking for ppl info and its not real...

it wasnt that scary.... they just needed to check it out! nothing to say anyone who left details are in danger or anything.

the post will b put on mikas page in the next couple of days and ppl. can decide then

It was asking for 'die-hard' fans to send in their details with a photo if they could attend and 'intimate' (hmmmm!) day-long gig in June and then give their feedback...

Sounds like a day well spent...!

Hope it's legit, would be awful to think people are taking advantage of us vulnerable Mika fans!!!:thumbdown:

x

It was asking for 'die-hard' fans to send in their details with a photo if they could attend and 'intimate' (hmmmm!) day-long gig in June and then give their feedback...

Sounds like a day well spent...!

Hope it's legit, would be awful to think people are taking advantage of us vulnerable Mika fans!!!:thumbdown:

x

its back up now huns.......