HEY PEREZ...Is That You Buddy?

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No! LMAO!!!!!!! :naughty:

I just am not sure if I REALY believe that is the R E A L Perez or a really good fake.......

No this is really the real Perez...this thread is from a long time ago, but he was spied online yesterday so it got bumped.

There is the MFC interview with Perez too, have you seen it?

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14013&highlight=perez

No this is really the real Perez...this thread is from a long time ago, but he was spied online yesterday so it got bumped.

There is the MFC interview with Perez too, have you seen it?

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14013&highlight=perez

Yes, I saw the interview - it was AWESOME!!!!!

WOW, I still cannot beleive that it is really him! He needs to come on more often - we don't bite! :naughty:

No I couldn't go :( i had a basketball game.

I did go to Nokia Theatre in NYC on June 15th 2007 and also his meet&greet at Borders in march of 2007.

have you been to either of those?

OH Gawd what I would give to have been able to be at those!!!!! :bleh:

No such luck for me! Terminal 5 was my very first Mika gig.... and I flew all the way from South Florida to NYC JUST TO SEE Meeks! :wub2:

BEST DAY of my LIFE!

OH Gawd what I would give to have been able to be at those!!!!! :bleh:

No such luck for me! Terminal 5 was my very first Mika gig.... and I flew all the way from South Florida to NYC JUST TO SEE Meeks! :wub2:

BEST DAY of my LIFE!

oh you're far away! did you like new york? how was the concert?

oh you're far away! did you like new york? how was the concert?

OMG! I can't even begin to express! We got to the venue at 5 AM and we waited in line for like 15 hours. It was CRAZY madness! The people in line that day still communicate on a daily basis *not just through MFC* and I met my BESTEST BEST friend for life there. So aside from the most mind blowing concert I have ever seen - getting hot chocolate and donut holes from Mika's management and meeting Mika before sound check.......... ALOT of magical things occurred that COLD February day!!!!!

We have meet ups all of the time. The next BIG event is going to be a Terminal 5 reunion in NYC. It is going to be a Masquerade in November you should TOTALLY come! All MFCers are invited!

OMG! I can't even begin to express! We got to the venue at 5 AM and we waited in line for like 15 hours. It was CRAZY madness! The people in line that day still communicate on a daily basis *not just through MFC* and I met my BESTEST BEST friend for life there. So aside from the most mind blowing concert I have ever seen - getting hot chocolate and donut holes from Mika's management and meeting Mika before sound check.......... ALOT of magical things occurred that COLD February day!!!!!

nice!!! I remember that day it was freezing lol. the waiting is horrible for the gigs because time goes by slow! how was mika? how long did you guys get to talk for? when i met him, there were so many people on line so we only got to talk to him for 30 seconds but he called me love :wub2: so that made it worth it!!!

Did you like new york?

OMG - I barely got to see ANY of it at all! All of my time there was dedicated to Mika! We did go to Times Square the night before the gig for a couple hours! It was AWE - SOME. It was pouring down rain though so could have been better circumstances. Luckily there was a lady on the street selling *of all things* um brella ella ellas aye aye....... 5 dolla.....

We went to Madame Tussad's SO COOL and let's not even get into the Taxi thing....OMG you need to rob a bank to get around NYC!

OMG - I barely got to see ANY of it at all! All of my time there was dedicated to Mika! We did go to Times Square the night before the gig for a couple hours! It was AWE - SOME. It was pouring down rain though so could have been better circumstances. Luckily there was a lady on the street selling *of all things* um brella ella ellas aye aye....... 5 dolla.....

We went to Madame Tussad's SO COOL and let's not even get into the Taxi thing....OMG you need to rob a bank to get around NYC!

thats so true. the crime & $$$ is the downfall to the city! i live really close so i go a lot, but i never take taxis! walking or the subway is the way to go! how long were you here for?

nice!!! I remember that day it was freezing lol. the waiting is horrible for the gigs because time goes by slow! how was mika? how long did you guys get to talk for? when i met him, there were so many people on line so we only got to talk to him for 30 seconds but he called me love :wub2: so that made it worth it!!!

OMG - cold, YES a cold that this Florida girl has never felt before! And being the hillbilly that I am LMFAO I did not even wear a coat! Yeah - you can say it DUMB! But that dumbness got us some benefits. At one point Jerry came out and was talking with the crowd and he looked at me and said, "you look so miserable. Is there anything I can do to make your wait more comfortable? Coffee, Hot Tea?" And before I could say anything EVERYONE started yelling Hot Chocolate - cause we had just been talking about things to warm us up...

so like 45 minutes later here some his assistants with hot chocolate and donut holes for everyone.

Waiting for the show was amazing! Time flew - cause all of the MFCers in line made it so cool. We ordered pizza and had it delivered right there to the street. We sang and played games..... got filmed ALOT by Andy. It was just AMAZING!

When Mika came out before sound check - i am not sure how long it was cause I was so totally out of my body floating in the air...... but, it was quite a while! Everyone got to talk to him and give him his gifts! The WHOLE time he was standing right in front of me. And *as you know* when he talks to you he looks right into your eyes! *dies*

OMG - cold, YES a cold that this Florida girl has never felt before! And being the hillbilly that I am LMFAO I did not even wear a coat! Yeah - you can say it DUMB! But that dumbness got us some benefits. At one point Jerry came out and was talking with the crowd and he looked at me and said, "you look so miserable. Is there anything I can do to make your wait more comfortable? Coffee, Hot Tea?" And before I could say anything EVERYONE started yelling Hot Chocolate - cause we had just been talking about things to warm us up...

so like 45 minutes later here some his assistants with hot chocolate and donut holes for everyone.

Waiting for the show was amazing! Time flew - cause all of the MFCers in line made it so cool. We ordered pizza and had it delivered right there to the street. We sang and played games..... got filmed ALOT by Andy. It was just AMAZING!

When Mika came out before sound check - i am not sure how long it was cause I was so totally out of my body floating in the air...... but, it was quite a while! Everyone got to talk to him and give him his gifts! The WHOLE time he was standing right in front of me. And *as you know* when he talks to you he looks right into your eyes! *dies*

haha i LOVE that *as you know* bit. That sounds so amazing seriously. Haha and yes that wasn't the smartest thing to do in new york city in febuary when temperatures are usually.... i don't know, below freezing ? :naughty::naughty:

what gifts did you guys give him?

when i met him, there were so many people on line so we only got to talk to him for 30 seconds but he called me love :wub2: so that made it worth it!!!

That is how it was meeting him AFTER the show. It was a totally different scene. People all lined up and he just made his way down the line. I was right at the front - and didn't even have anything for him to sign. LMAO - when he got to me, he looked at me, as to say OKAY - what do you have for me to sign.... but, I just wanted to tell him something. And then he looked at me and giggled and he reached out and rubbed my arm :wub2:

I CRIED like a baby when he got in that van WITH PEREZ HILTON and left.

I cried after he left us to do sound check too..... I could not hold the emotions! :naughty:

haha i LOVE that *as you know* bit. That sounds so amazing seriously. Haha and yes that wasn't the smartest thing to do in new york city in febuary when temperatures are usually.... i don't know, below freezing ? :naughty::naughty:

what gifts did you guys give him?

I didn't give him anything but he got necklaces and toys and gag gum *for the road* He was amazing.

That is how it was meeting him AFTER the show. It was a totally different scene. People all lined up and he just made his way down the line. I was right at the front - and didn't even have anything for him to sign. LMAO - when he got to me, he looked at me, as to say OKAY - what do you have for me to sign.... but, I just wanted to tell him something. And then he looked at me and giggled and he reached out and rubbed my arm :wub2:

I CRIED like a baby when he got in that van WITH PEREZ HILTON and left.

I cried after he left us to do sound check too..... I could not hold the emotions! :naughty:

aw!! PEREZ HILTON WAS AT BORDERS TOO! seriously, i am so jealous of that man, he is good good friends with Mika! They hang out all the time, and i think everyone on this thread wishes they were him because of that! :wink2:

thats so true. the crime & $$$ is the downfall to the city! i live really close so i go a lot, but i never take taxis! walking or the subway is the way to go! how long were you here for?

It was a whirlwind trip! I got there Friday evening and then the concert was Saturday and I was g o n e Sunday morning. Would have stayed in NYC ALL NIGHT Friday but we had to be at the venue at 5 AM - so didn't leave much time! We were all so excited that we couldn't even sleep! My eyes were all red. :naughty:

aw!! PEREZ HILTON WAS AT BORDERS TOO! seriously, i am so jealous of that man, he is good good friends with Mika! They hang out all the time, and i think everyone on this thread wishes they were him because of that! :wink2:

I KNOW I DO! :mf_rosetinted: