Becky

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I want to join!!! I just wrote that on a other thread so I think I'm qualified:

My favorite song... These days: Big Girl, Billy Brown, Stuck in the Middle.

If I have to choose one it would be Big Girl. Good beat, it makes me feel happy (even though I can't really qualify as a big girl) and good for the size zero society with food disorders (as a nutritionist I know what I'm talking about!)

I know there is an Official Lollipop Girl Fan Club and I've searched the forum for a Big Girl one and I couldn't find one. If there is sorry.

If there isn't, can I start one please?

No need to be a big girl... Just as long as you have nothing against us with curves:biggrin2:

Okay, the list...

#1 Becky

#2 Helen100

#3 Nathaliiexx

#4 Claire

#5 JUlie

#6 Sou

#7 hotdlp

#8 Hannah

#9 Tink

#10 Mel Tinydancer

#11 findingmywords

#12 annabelle

#13 jemmalee

Yep, I'd like join for sure !!! Can you please put me on the list Becky ?!!:thumb_yello:

Thank you, I have to promote it, right?! Maybe I should post on more threads now....:bleh:

As for the banner, I'm all for that!! Maybe we should have a little competition, with real votes.... (I don't know much about banners myself unfortunately.....)

I love that idea. We'll have to do rules, a start/finishing date which we can all agree on...

We'll have to agree on a starting/finishing time, but I think they should have a week or two to work on it. Not sure when they should start.

Anyone can enter and all Big Girl Fans are judges (anyone that joins after Tuesday becomes one too) but they can't vote for their own entry (even if they do think its best:bleh:).

All rules will go on the first post tonight, or it can be a totally separate thread, but I can't make rules by myself! Big Girl Fans, your rules and any disagreements with mine please!:bleh:

I love that idea. We'll have to do rules, a start/finishing date which we can all agree on...

We'll have to agree on a starting/finishing time, but I think they should have a week or two to work on it. Not sure when they should start.

Anyone can enter and all Big Girl Fans are judges (anyone that joins after Tuesday becomes one too) but they can't vote for their own entry (even if they do think its best:bleh:).

All rules will go on the first post tonight, or it can be a totally separate thread, but I can't make rules by myself! Big Girl Fans, your rules and any disagreements with mine please!:bleh:

mmmmmmmmmmm sounds great but what about us skinny ones.. can we join or visit or voice an opinion ...could we help with the judging, or do you have to be big to judge???????

i would quite like to be on the panel and look at it from an independent non judgimental point.....

I did put on the first post that you don't have to be a big girl. You don't even have to be a Girl lol you just have to like the character/song. You haven't seen me around have you? Of course I wouldn't be main judge! We'd end up with stick people lol. All judging would be totally equal, otherwise there would be no point in having other judges.

Oh, yeah, does that mean you want to join?

yes i would like to though more for the disussion panel..if threre is one...you see big girl fun is fairly limited for those that are not..but we can give other support where needed...so yes i would like to dosomething and join in with the fun...

Okie dokie... At the moment its just the art competition but I think we'd have to come up with more in the future, make it more than just a fan club... hang on I just gotta out your name on the list...

I know there is an Official Lollipop Girl Fan Club and I've searched the forum for a Big Girl one and I couldn't find one. If there is sorry.

If there isn't, can I start one please?

No need to be a big girl... Just as long as you have nothing against us with curves:biggrin2:

Okay, the list...

#1 Becky

#2 Helen100

#3 Nathaliiexx

#4 Claire

#5 JUlie

#6 Sou

#7 hotdlp

#8 Hannah

#9 Tink

#10 Mel Tinydancer

#11 findingmywords

#12 annabelle

#13 jemmalee

#14 Big Girl

#15 purplegrape

#16 LollipopGirlSian

#17 Droopsy

#18 Cassiopee

#19 funkybug

#20 happikali

#21 Queenie

#22 Steph

#23 Cloud

Thank you for accepting my membership. I will be loyal to the Big Girl as I love her dearly:wub2:

Good good. Are you up for being a judge JUlie? I don't mind if you don't want to be.

I would love to be a judge, I would be crap though because I can't see the bad in anyone or don't like letting people down....but I will try and be fair:thumb_yello:

The banner will need to be big (obviously) and very bright and colourful. How about a banner with all the Big Girls members names on it? Does that sound naff? It should be ready for the big summer festivals.....

Yeah I like the name thing, but they'd have to be smallish, even though it would be big. Maybe in a box in the corner or something. But it would still have to be small enough to go in our siggys or whatever. Definatly bright! I love someone to go to a summer festival and show off the banner! But at the moment I have not got tickets to any (I might get some to the somerset house concert but thats it) so it wouldn't be me.