In your dreams!

1kiwiabroad

hey, i thought it would be nice to share our random dreams (involving Mika of course!) with each other - you know, dreams about or involving mika. Come on, lets face it : we've all thought about him. Actually, i'm probrably the only one crazy enough to have dreamed about him. Man, am i really that sad? I'm probrably not alone. That gorgeous face caould very easily sneak into your unconcious ( and concious ) mind. So share it .....it'll be fun! but please, no rude or remotely dirty ones.

I'll go first:( and pleas don't think me sad!)

i Dreamed that i was in a maths lesson, discussing the new boy (and this is truly strange as i go to a girls school)in our class with my 2 best friends. they where saying how sorry they felt for him because he had curlyhair and was mad. I was insulted as I am insane and have very curly hair...a lot like mika's actually...anyway off the topic. i notinced that the new boy was called mika and when friend 1 (mary) pointed to him, was not at all surprised to see mika. i was thrilled tho. then we somehow got onto the topic of accents and nikki (friend no 2) said he was welsh!!! WELSH!!!(please, no welsh people take offence, this is only a dream) i said i would prove he is not.....he sounds...well, i'm not sure, but it sure as hell aint welsh.

as we where leaving, i got my chance, and i knew it would probrably not work, but i also knew i could not let mika be accused of being welsh. So I thumped him. Hard, on the arm ( i'm not sure how i managed that because i suddenly had a washing basket of mackerel in ym arms...). He went 'OW!?' and we legged it. Umm, well as so often happens in dreams, that worked and he was no longer labelled as welsh. But mary was still dubious. Dubious enough to kick him in the corridor as he went by. Her explination of this was 'well, you know, i'm a cripple (and she's not quite, but can dislocate all her joints simultaeously at any given opportunity, and this has earned her the nickname'cripple' ) ...........the wanton lust'

poor mika! he'll never come near us again! he'll think he'll get assulted if he does!

i would like to point out that i am not:shocked: :shocked: usually this violent. but apparently anything can happen in dreams. even hitting the hottest guy on the planet.

Poor Mika.

There. I've humiliated myself. now it's YOUR turn.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive dreamed that he was at my school too ('the new boy')

But...uuh...it was soo weird...he was 14 years old ( :wub2: )

and everbydoy in my class hated him... :blink: (I was not :biggrin2::blush-anim-cl: ) And...uuh....everybdoy knows that i was in love with him..but then....2 ('ex'-) friends where singing: 'Nathalie <3 Mika, but Mika <3 Ruben (he is a boy from my school who is gay...) I most cry, and Mika said to me: here, this is our baby (it was a pig...:blink: ) but then he runned away...forever....

This was the weirdest dream ive ever had...:shocked:

(i hope you understand it, i think its the most stupid english ive ever seen:p)

Ive dreamed that he was at my school too ('the new boy')

But...uuh...it was soo weird...he was 14 years old ( :wub2: )

and everbydoy in my class hated him... :blink: (I was not :blush-anim-cl: ) And...uuh....everybdoy knows that i was in love with him..but then....2 ('ex'-) friends where singing: 'Nathalie <3 Mika, but Mika <3 Ruben (he is a boy from my school who is gay...) I most cry, and Mika said to me: here, this is our baby (it was a pig...:blink: ) but then he runned away...forever....

This was the weirdest dream ive ever had...

(i hope you understand it, i think its the most stupid english ive ever seen:p)

HEYA GIRLS !! GREAT DREAMS !! WE have an OFFICIAL MIKA DREAMS THREAD ... so post them on there ... save us repeating threads !!:punk:

Use the SEARCH thingy & you will see where to post !!:biggrin2: