Is this OUR Mica Penniman?

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

are you sure thats him, his ears look a little big in that picture

Maybe 'cause his hair's short? I think it's him...that picture has been posted a bunch of times, with people saying it's him so yeah I think it is.

is it really?? wheres that from?

Yeah, it's from when he was in Cabaret, he was the Emcee. I think he was like 18 or 19 when he did it. Here's another close-up picture. It's definitely him, those cheekbones don't lie!

Mikaincabaret.jpg

Yeah, it's from when he was in Cabaret, he was the Emcee. I think he was like 18 or 19 when he did it. Here's another close-up picture. It's definitely him, those cheekbones don't lie!

Mikaincabaret.jpg

oh nooow i see it yeah thats def him lol

findingmywords, wow, you only have 3 days until the Mika concert you're going too?!?! :shocked: It's getting soooo close! Mine's in 7 days and I cannot wait!

ii knowww!!!! aahAAAHHHHHH!!!! IM SSSSOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! ITS MY 1ST MIKA CONCERT!!!!! AAAAAAAHHHHHH!! I CANNOT WAIT!!!! AHHH!! <3333

ii knowww!!!! aahAAAHHHHHH!!!! IM SSSSOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! ITS MY 1ST MIKA CONCERT!!!!! AAAAAAAHHHHHH!! I CANNOT WAIT!!!! AHHH!! <3333

ohh thats so soon! yayay you need to get good pictures, i have to figure out how to get my camera into the show.

Where did you find that other picture of him? The close-up?

From here: http://homepages.westminster.org.uk/cabaret/who.htm

There's also another one on the site but you can't see him that well:

MikaCabaret.jpg

Then there's a couple sentences about his performance:

"The evening’s events are overseen by Mica Penniman’s kooky, eccentric Emcee. His lurking presence throughout is often amusing, but grows increasingly sinister as the evening comes to its climax. Strongly sung and wittily acted, Penniman’s performance seemed to delight and intrigue audiences nightly."

I KNOW! I'm so excited for the concert I'm going to! I was going to make him something but I haven't really had time but I'm still going to try really hard to meet him. We're already planning on getting there super early so we can be in front 'cause at the place we're going, the front is like an arm's length away!