Ultimate Big Girl Drink FanThread - Diet Coke!!! NOTE: Don't have to be a Big Girl!

curly

Well, I slept a few hours and I feel better now.

I was wondering... Is the Lemon version sold in your countries too and if yes, what do you think of it?

thumb_lg_europe_dietcoke_lemon.jpg

In Holland 'Diet' is called 'Light'. So that is why me & bf started to call regular Coke 'Heavy Coke'. :bleh:

I do prefer the lemon one.

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i was here and then i got distracted away from my computor for a few hours ...and now i am back again...i think its just going to turn out to be one of those days where i just get distracted alot :naughty:

i was here and then i got distracted away from my computor for a few hours ...and now i am back again...i think its just going to turn out to be one of those days where i just get distracted alot :naughty:

I know that feeling....

i am fine had a really quick day at work...well it seemed to go quick anyway :bleh:

Just giving my cat his tablet and special food for the evening then i can kick back and relax :biggrin2:

How are you both on this fine Monday evening ? :thumb_yello:

I am HOT, thanks! :biggrin2:

For the fifth day in a row. Summer seems to have started here. What about England, is it summerish too where you live?

Ohhh Yay a diet coke for me

*puts her feet up and takes a sip* just dont let Curly catch me with my feet up while on shift :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

hmm the weather here it has been hot but not sunny and hot more so cloudy and hot and hard to breathe :blink:

Hey everyone i have been looking through the thread to see if i have missed anyone off the list.. i don't think i have but the order is a big muggled. If i have missed anyone out just let me know and i'll add you to the list! :biggrin2:

BexxY - my amazing one woman bar staff - please can i have a Diet Coke? :thumb_yello:

BTW we need to stock up on lemons and fancy glasses! :biggrin2: