I caught his cold!

AmandaNatalie14

I found out that the day Mika performed his concert in Chicago he was sick. After his concert me and my cousin (bonjourMika) took pictures with him. Well the morning after I woke up and I was so sick it was horrible. I'm over here hacking myself to death lol. But the best part is, is that I know I got sick from a wonderful man after a spectacular concert. So now after everytime I cough I see his image in my head. I just hope now I can get better lol.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:blink: isn't it weird that something that is bad and stuff u can't help but enjoy it cause of mika?!? i mean u got the cold, which sucks, but then again it's from the mika! same with suzy and the drink (he had a chest infection, which is gross and if someone has that, do not drink/eat from that person) but yet u can't help but take a sip, cause it's from MIKA!!! :blink:

if I were you I would not even want to get better :naughty:oh god I just realized after saying that, that I am seriously mad!!

if YOU want to get better I wish you that, if you're like me I don't wish you it :roftl:

It's so strange, but totally true! If I had that cold, I wouldn't feel bad because Mika gave it to me...Even though Mika is a human being with germs like everyone else, and if anybody else gave it to me I'd be angry... :roftl:

I found out that the day Mika performed his concert in Chicago he was sick. After his concert me and my cousin (bonjourMika) took pictures with him. Well the morning after I woke up and I was so sick it was horrible. I'm over here hacking myself to death lol. But the best part is, is that I know I got sick from a wonderful man after a spectacular concert. So now after everytime I cough I see his image in my head. I just hope now I can get better lol.

Hehe, this is really funny I think!!! :naughty:

I bet it's the best cold you've ever had!!! LOL

Anyway, I hope you'll get better soon!!! (I'm sure you will also think about Mika without that cold, won't you? :lmfao: )

:blink: I hate colds....in the past 4 months I've had 4 colds :thumbdown:

If it was me getting a cold from Mika maybe it would have helped a little to think about that I caught ir from him

haha but come on he's still a human and getting sick is NOT fun :naughty:

And I wouldn't take a sip out of his juice if it was infected either :shocked::roftl:

Hope you get better soon ;)

You crazy MFC:ers, still luv u haha :bleh:

:blink: I hate colds....in the past 4 months I've had 4 colds :thumbdown:

If it was me getting a cold from Mika maybe it would have helped a little to think about that I caught ir from him

haha but come on he's still a human and getting sick is NOT fun :naughty:

And I wouldn't take a sip out of his juice if it was infected either :shocked::roftl:

You crazy MFC:ers, still luv u haha :bleh:

Maybe if you sleep a bit more you'd catch less cold??? Just asking...:wink2: