Mika's Cd price

bomagic

Hi!

I have remarked, that in Poland "Life In Cartoon Motion" is available in two versions - 1st, hm... "original" version; 2nd: "Polish price". And CD in "polish price" is by a half cheapest than the "original" version.

Does in other countries so too? :boxed:

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No i think it's only available in the UK version here in Iceland. Thank god cause i wouldn't be able to choose, that is if they would be different in any way. I bought my copy in NY and it has 12 songs but i've seen the UK version with 11 songs and Ring Ring as a Bonus track...

In Malaysia too!

Because we have alot of piracy problems here...

And the original price is 45.90 which is very expensive...

Outside, pirated Mika CD's are only five ringgit each...

The Malaysian version one is only 29.90...

I just got an email from HMV in Japan to say the French edition of LiCM would be available here in July and would cost us twice as much as the Japanese edition, which will be released in just TWO days. Pricing is strange eh?!

it is...but because it`s another edition...it could be understandable,although I don`t know how much different it is

The price in Romania is pretty much the price in the UK and it`s not that much anyway

Hi!

I have remarked, that in Poland "Life In Cartoon Motion" is available in two versions - 1st, hm... "original" version; 2nd: "Polish price". And CD in "polish price" is by a half cheapest than the "original" version.

Does in other countries so too? :boxed:

well i dont know if this counts but today i went into best buy and they had the mika cd for 10.00. then right next to it, there was one for 11.00. so i picked it up and it had 2 bounus tracks!!! i didnt get it yet, but i will!:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: