mika in miami!!!

cheeseygoodness

i went to the mika show in miami last night, and it was amazing!!!!! they were supposed to open the dorrs at 7:30...we didn't get in until 10:30-ish. a lot of people didn't have tickets, but the show was sold out. a guy sold me his ticket for half price, so i definitley got in. MIKA didn't go on until 11. But the opening act Sarah Somebody was very good. but when he got on it was magic! he sang a new song called "holy johnny". it was very good. and he did a cover on "Sweet dreams", and the jackson 5 song...something like give me one more chance. he should record them, they were awsome. so here are the good pics from last night. enjoy.

mika drumming with no shirt on

love love, alexandra

post-1493-142983663005_thumb.jpg

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ahhhh...Why oh why did he not leave his shirt off at the Atlanta show? Why? :roftl:

I guess it was because it was being filmed for TV or something that he put it back on. He left the stage, took it off, came back on shirtless, then put on a shirt with a stick-figure girl while on stage.

Sounds like you had a great time! :) Mika didn't come on until about 11 at the Atlanta gig, too.

luckily he kept his shirt off for a while. he took it off on stage, and then put a new one on, on stage. the one with the little girl. everybody was yelling "keep it off!". but he was sweating like crazy.

even if i got to see him without a shirt. you met him. i couldn't :( next time

post-1493-142983663007_thumb.jpg

post-1493-142983663009_thumb.jpg

i went to the mika show in miami last night, and it was amazing!!!!! they were supposed to open the dorrs at 7:30...we didn't get in until 10:30-ish. a lot of people didn't have tickets, but the show was sold out. a guy sold me his ticket for half price, so i definitley got in. MIKA didn't go on until 11. But the opening act Sarah Somebody was very good. but when he got on it was magic! he sang a new song called "holy johnny". it was very good. and he did a cover on "Sweet dreams", and the jackson 5 song...something like give me one more chance. he should record them, they were awsome. so here are the good pics from last night. enjoy.

mika drumming with no shirt on

love love, alexandra

glad you had fen! he did those songs at the SF show. they were so good!!!:thumb_yello: i was speachless the whole nite!:wub2: :wub2:

luckily he kept his shirt off for a while. he took it off on stage, and then put a new one on, on stage. the one with the little girl. everybody was yelling "keep it off!". but he was sweating like crazy.

even if i got to see him without a shirt. you met him. i couldn't :( next time

Wow, sweat. Haha. He's so much sweatier than the other pics I've seen of him. It sounded like an awesome time (of course)! :biggrin2: "Mika runs on Mika time" (I don't know who to credit that on this forum to though)

Wow, sweat. Haha. He's so much sweatier than the other pics I've seen of him.

Florida is just a sweaty place to be, with all the humidity and summer round the bend and whatnot. I'll bet he lost a little weight from all of it after that show.

I'm glad everyone seemed to have a good time, even though I didn't get to go...