Random Psycho-babble

Wooden_sox

:fisch:WELCOME TO MELONHEAD'S ALTERNATE UNIVERSE!!!

Feeling random? I am!!

:groupwave:

For a look inside the psyche of the super fans; the random thought patterns of those who are the uber intellects that love Mika... this means you...

:woot_jump:

RANDOM

It starts...

with

...the woeful tale of a young girl who has ADHD coming out of her ears, dreams of a career in song and has fallen for a British Pop Prince...

:serenade:

... a man who she may never meet.

"Hello!! I am a middle child. Ouch. Mika and I are kindred spirits! Hello!"

Dear MFC ers,

I love you. I love you like I love Mika, The Man Himself. Why? Because you are all

WONDERFUL. How has this happened? I don't know. It seems that all the intellects and

beautiful people of the world have been drawn here from across the globe, to celebrate 1 amazing man

and his ridiculously good music. Yet surely among such amazing people there would be a few

fights? WRONG. I have seen nothing of the sort. Only encouragement and love. And this

is why I love you.

Lots of love,

M.S

:blowup:

POP ATTACK!!!

Time for the Psycho babble...

I know its there in you!!!

Let it out!!!

zzz.bmp

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Can I babble?

I've watched the snippet from the French TV show where he sings "Aux Champs Elysees" about seven times in a row in the last half hour.

And everytime he starts to sing I start grinning like an idiot. I wish I was that TV host just chilling by the piano!!!!

I HEART MIKA!!

I Love Mika!!

I Love Yogurt!!!

I Love Psycho Babble And The Pop Attack Eyebrows!!!

I Need More Myspace Friends!!!

Add Me!!!

STORY!!!

Once upon a time there was a Prince named Mika. He was Crown Prince of the world of pop in fact!! One day I invited him over for a jam session at my piano. But he had things to do and places to be!! The life of a prince is a hard one. And busy!! So I gave him my piano. And some yogurt. He said it tasted good!!

I Love Mika!!

I Love Yogurt!!!

I Love Psycho Babble And The Pop Attack Eyebrows!!!

I Need More Myspace Friends!!!

Add Me!!!

STORY!!!

Once upon a time there was a Prince named Mika. He was Crown Prince of the world of pop in fact!! One day I invited him over for a jam session at my piano. But he had things to do and places to be!! The life of a prince is a hard one. And busy!! So I gave him my piano. And some yogurt. He said it tasted good!!

Opal Dreadlocks I will add you. Done in that very second! :wink2:

Can I babble?

I've watched the snippet from the French TV show where he sings "Aux Champs Elysees" about seven times in a row in the last half hour.

And everytime he starts to sing I start grinning like an idiot. I wish I was that TV host just chilling by the piano!!!!

I HEART MIKA!!

I love that video too and I would like to be the piano:naughty:

HOW I LOOOOVE THIS RANDOM THREAD!

I wish I was his piano too. Like... black and white you know what I MEAAAAAN.

blabla. Sometimes I wish my hair was not curly. But then I encourage myself bu thinking Mika has curly hair as well. YEAH I AM THAT COOL. I THINK ACTUALLY. WOOT. WITH MY HEEEEEEEEEAD!!!

CAN YOU IMAGINE HOW MUCH EFFORTS I PUT IN WRITING THIS?!?! MY HEAD SMELLS THE SMOKE. mouse running too fast in her wheel.

so. it's cool to be a Mika fan because you can actually transform yourself into a robot... a robot I can't find in the smileys list.

You can eat pop corn :partytime2:

hooray for that. :winner_first_h4h:

oh and btw :mail:

So there's a thread going around about what you'd ask Mika if you were both drunk.

I posted some questions, but then the more I thought about it, the more I realized that it would be more like a running monologue than a series of questions. It would be something like this:

Me: Oh mah gawd! You're Mika? Sit down on this bench with me, I have to tell you someshing. You are, like, fabulous. Cartoon Motion has saved me from a terrible life of BORINGNESH!

Mika: Erm..oh really?

Me: Yesh. It makes me think DEEP THOUGHTS. Like, about Chew Chew. You say that he tries to steal Lollipop Girl's lollipop, and SHE HAS NO IDEA WHY!!!

Mika: Yeah, he's a bad f@$!in monkey.

Me: But the REAL question is...does CHEW CHEW know why he'sh trying to shteal her lollipop? Like, is he DRIVEN by some PRIMAL INSTINCT? Or maybe he had a bad childhood experience? I bet that's it. Chew Chew is mishunderstood. Some bad monkeys hit him with lollipops when he was a kid, now he'sh just trying to take Lollipop Girl's lollipop away before she can shmack him with it.

Mika: Uh...that was deep...*tries to back off the bench and falls on the floor*

ILUVMIKAILUVMIKA

F words are FUN!!!

Today I ate some sweet chili phili WITH CAPSICUM. Yes. CAPSICUM!!!!

Dear Mika,

I am wearing women's underwear too! We are matching!! Except I am a woman!!! And I assume you are not because of your manliness!!!

I would like to be the piano stool!! :naughty:

:shocked:

hehe..

Wow. Wonderful! Nice to have you near to me Opal piano stool Dreadlocks!

Ela the piano!:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

• 4 weeks later...

Hoobiley Boobileyttttt

This Is My One Hundredth Post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!

Somebody Party With Me!!!!!