MIKA's lazy eye.

Finkster

I don't know if anyone else posted a thread about this already, if they did, SORRY!!

I just thought it was cool that MIKA has a lazy eye because I do too, lol.

I heard him say it in an interview. :)

Gah, I love that man!

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Me either! I don't see it or not!

Lazy eye or not, he's still perfect in my eyes! :D

My lazy eyes...hehe.

That makes me a little happy..I thought I was practically the only person with a lazy eye!

Mine is more noticable so I wear glasses to correct it, though.

I really don't know how he would take it:biggrin2: . We are creating threats about MIKA's body parts?!:blink::shocked: It is cute though.

I think that pretty much every Mika body part has its own thread now, lol. :D

I'm wondering if Mika is meaning lazy eye as in, one eye doesn't open all the way. I know that that's not what a lazy eye is, but I have the problem where one of my eyes is slightly closed more than the other and like in the video where Mika is talking about it, I have to open my eyes incredibly wide to get them the same size. I've always called it lazy eye, even though it isn't.

I'm wondering if Mika is meaning lazy eye as in, one eye doesn't open all the way. I know that that's not what a lazy eye is, but I have the problem where one of my eyes is slightly closed more than the other and like in the video where Mika is talking about it, I have to open my eyes incredibly wide to get them the same size. I've always called it lazy eye, even though it isn't.

Hahaha, I'm sure he'd be flattered. ;)

Yea, that could be it, too! I don't know..someone should ask him, haha. I was wondering the same thing at first, but I'm not sure.

It could be either one, but I think you might be right!

Not all his body parts..... :blush-anim-cl:

Sorry!!!

*runs off giggling to a pervy thread*

x

*kneels down*

PLEASE FORGIVE ME!! :biggrin2:

I am in a dirty mood today..

I looked at too many hot pictures of Mika :bleh:

x

Haha, go confess to Holy Johnny!!

:bleh:

HAHA. Oh man..could you imagine him filing restraining orders on us! :shocked:

My cousin has a lazy eye, too. I don't remember which one, right or left. But, he is still young enough to correct it. I think he could until he's 17, if I recall correctly.

Yea, mine's almost straight now. I've been wearing glasses to correct it for about three years. My doctor says that in a few years I wont need them anymore.

:) It'll be strange without glasses, though.

Hehe..Mika looks cute in glasses!:cool:

Mine's never been corrected. My oldest brother also had one (left eye) and it was so bad he had to have surgery. That must've been at least 30 years ago. Or more. God, we're old...:thumbdown:

Yea, well, nobody's too old to love MIKA!!

Do you wear anything to correct it?

Yea, well, nobody's too old to love MIKA!!

Do you wear anything to correct it?

I guess if it isn't too bad, you don't have to! The way my cousin is correcting it---according to the doctor, anyway :wink2: -- is by avoiding TV and videogames and covering his "good" eye to make his lazy eye work more. When I was living with them, he was supposed to do this everyday for at least an hour.

The way they found out he had a lazy eye was that the doctor would draw the finger close to the middle of your eyes and the lazy eye would run in the opposite direction. I wish I had been there to see it!

Are glasses comfortable to wear? :boxed:

Sorry, I have never worn them and I'm feeling curious :biggrin2:

x

Yea, they're fine. I'm so used to wearing them, though. They feel pretty normal! haah

:)

haven't you ever had on sunglasses?