anyone have Topless Pictures of mika..?

ewish2007

Ah yes, it's really good when he's standing 5 feet in front of you with his back turned, and he's slowly unbuttoning his shirt. All the while you're thinking, "Will he? Or won't he?" Then he does! :shocked:

Teehee, just about the hottest thing ever!!

And your tama sounds cool! haha (Especially if Mika loved it! :thumb_yello: )

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

woah he took it off in front of you guys? at our show he changed behind owen!

Oh yes, there was even one false alarm. He started unbuttoning, then turned back around and danced to the other side of the stage. Boy was I disappointed. Then, he came back, and started unbuttoning again, very slowly, like he wasn't sure if he should or not. Someone screamed, "Take it off!" and suddenly he ripped the shirt from his shoulders, threw it aside, and went wild on the garbage can.

I think I probably had a heart attack, but was screaming too loud to notice.

Oh yes, there was even one false alarm. He started unbuttoning, then turned back around and danced to the other side of the stage. Boy was I disappointed. Then, he came back, and started unbuttoning again, very slowly, like he wasn't sure if he should or not. Someone screamed, "Take it off!" and suddenly he ripped the shirt from his shoulders, threw it aside, and went wild on the garbage can.

LMAO!

Awe, no need to be shy, Mika! :wink2::wub2:

I think I saw a video on youtube of him doing that! Teehee :D

ok so now I know the trigger phrase :roftl:

i`m just gonna yell "Take it off!" and hope for the best

Ok, I personally think that he enjoys being void of clothing. He looked so free and wild. It just has to be a bit nerve wracking, exposing your "freedom" to a crowd of people. But once he got past his inhibitions, he was fierce!

And I soaked up every second of it.

Ok, I personally think that he enjoys being void of clothing. He looked so free and wild. It just has to be a bit nerve wracking, exposing your "freedom" to a crowd of people. But once he got past his inhibitions, he was fierce!

he was very into it at ny he went WILD lol i loved it!

it`s a good thing he feels good and it`s even better he got past what was holding him back. :thumb_yello:

HEHEH. I nearly died when he did!! Seriously...I thought I was going to faint.

The crowd definitely fed off his energy!

haha have you seen that pink socks video of it? the screaming, its her and me hahaha

haha have you seen that pink socks video of it? the screaming, its her and me hahaha

LOL!! Yes! It actually made me feel better, because on my recordings on my phone I did the same thing (I scream a lot like she or you do haha) and all my friends were making fun of me.

And that video is damn sexy!

As I watched him beat that garbage can, sweat dripping down his back, his curls straightening and sticking to his skin, I thought, "He has really tapped into this raw, primal place inside himself." It was magical.

LOL!! Yes! It actually made me feel better, because on my recordings on my phone I did the same thing (I scream a lot like she or you do haha) and all my friends were making fun of me.

And that video is damn sexy!

yeah that ones bad, but if oyu watch my holy johnny videos hahaha

dont judge me or that pink sock an dthe screams...thats probably why he mentioned how some ny fans knew all the words to holy johnny at his next show.

As I watched him beat that garbage can, sweat dripping down his back, his curls straightening and sticking to his skin, I thought, "He has really tapped into this raw, primal place inside himself." It was magical.

Hahah! It was!!

he really knows how to entertain a crowd of people!

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

the way you are describing it...I really think seing that would have revealed my absolute knitter side :biggrin2:

yeah that ones bad, but if oyu watch my holy johnny videos hahaha

dont judge me or that pink sock an dthe screams...thats probably why he mentioned how some ny fans knew all the words to holy johnny at his next show.

LMAO!! I would never judge you based on your screams, that's awesome!!

This might sound weird but I like whoever's voice screamed "OMG HOLY JOHNNY!!!!" hahahha!!!!

Gah, that's so awesome! He looked right at your camera near the end!

Holy Johnny was one of the best ones of the night!

LMAO!! I would never judge you based on your screams, that's awesome!!

This might sound weird but I like whoever's voice screamed "OMG HOLY JOHNNY!!!!" hahahha!!!!

Gah, that's so awesome! He looked right at your camera near the end!

Holy Johnny was one of the best ones of the night!

hahaha that would be me oh yeah, he looked at me alot during the show because me and that pink sock had a poster that said mikagasm, so he would read it and stare at us hahaha