Mika Around The World - From Argentina!

Mafalda

HI! I've heard some great songs of Mika. I really enjoy the combination of styles he's achieved. I really hope he'll be known all around the world sooner, because he's been doing such a great job! (Although I'm a little scared of sudden fame...) Anyway, hope he'll continue achieving honours.

I'm from Argentina (I've noticed I'm not the only one... that's sooo great!)and I started hearing about Mika because I could catch a part of the clip "Grace Kelly" that was on TV, and then I started looking for more of his songs, and here I am... writing in this page just to congratulate everybody who's behind his music... and of course, Mika himself (would he EVER read this?)

Apparently, he's finally getting to the top, and there's not going to be a long time until he reaches the top-one rankings of Argentina, and he could be very confident that here people will strongly support him, because he filled an empty space in music, and that's soo welcome here! (I'm seriously considering that he might have signed an agreeement with the Devil to be recognised and loved all over the world...:blink: )

I know that might sound quite delirious but I would enormously like Mika to come to my country some time... is there a remote possibility that he will be doing a tour in this lands?

Please forgive my mistakes in the writing...

LOVE!

Marina.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bienvenida Mafalda!! Yo también me llamo Marina y soy de Argentina jajaja. Entré ayer por primera vez, y no hablo muy bien inglés así que... veré qué puedo hacer.

Es bueno encontrar a alguien con los mismos intereses y las mismas ganas.

MIKA EN ARGENTINA, SII :thumb_yello:

Besoos

Hey! cad vez somos mas argentinas por aca.. tal vez tengamos que abrir nuestra propia thread :bleh:

Disfruta, ya veras que te lo pasaras bien... y tambien espero que Mika se de una vueltita por estos pagos