Stuck in an Elevator with MIKA!

Suzy

How did you get it (his laugh that is). I've seen it in someone's siggy, but that just took me to threads talking about it and I never got around to asking how to get it. AND I WANT IT! (the ringtone that is). Hey, did you hear that toast is the new chicken?

I just recorded it on my phone from an interview on you tube (I think) where he gets shown the Mika laugh ringtone, and he laughs straight after so its double Mika laugh, it is the interview on the siggie, I should get out more I'm getting more and more Mika obsessed, I'm going to be stalking him next (not really!!lol). The whole chicken thing is cracking me up too everytime someone says chicken I laugh aswell or I try to get it in a converstion for my own amusement! I really really should get out more!!!!!!:roftl:

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just recorded it on my phone from an interview on you tube (I think) where he gets shown the Mika laugh ringtone, and he laughs straight after so its double Mika laugh, it is the interview on the siggie, I should get out more I'm getting more and more Mika obsessed, I'm going to be stalking him next (not really!!lol). The whole chicken thing is cracking me up too everytime someone says chicken I laugh aswell or I try to get it in a converstion for my own amusement! I really really should get out more!!!!!!:roftl:

I was under the impression you do get out. (You work don't you??) I couldn't possibly stalk him from Aus..... too expensive! I've been trying to find a picture of what we were talking about on MySpace and so far no luck. I'm determined to show you what I mean. (even if i have to ask you for advice on how to post it as a comment).

ask Mirtilla:wink2:

I had a feeling it was Mirtilla I should be contacting...

I was under the impression you do get out. (You work don't you??) I couldn't possibly stalk him from Aus..... too expensive! I've been trying to find a picture of what we were talking about on MySpace and so far no luck. I'm determined to show you what I mean. (even if i have to ask you for advice on how to post it as a comment).

Hi, yes I just got time for one post then I have to go to work, how r u 2day? good I hope. I found this in work last nite from an e mail, I couldn't resist!

chicken.jpg

Hi, yes I just got time for one post then I have to go to work, how r u 2day? good I hope. I found this in work last nite from an e mail, I couldn't resist!

chicken.jpg

:roftl: :roftl: I had a couple of shelves collapse today and a rain of pasta sauce bottles all over the floor. That's the kind of day I had. Now, gotta go to bed...... Bye!

I had a feeling it was Mirtilla I should be contacting...

:doh: u r trapped sweet mummy !!!! u r really sweet btw

pervert !! using a giggling ring tone !

i used love today for a while but i can't hear it and pick up the phone !!

as for ringtone, ring ring is good, high intensity from the start

or patrick wolf's accident and emergency !! he shouted like "emergency !! didididid ......." then you will be like "sh!t, where's my phone !!"hahaha

u must have something strong from the start !! otherwise u can't hear it then missed your call again and again

:doh: u r trapped sweet mummy !!!! u r really sweet btw

pervert !! using a giggling ring tone !

i used love today for a while but i can't hear it and pick up the phone !!

as for ringtone, ring ring is good, high intensity from the start

or patrick wolf's accident and emergency !! he shouted like "emergency !! didididid ......." then you will be like "sh!t, where's my phone !!"hahaha

u must have something strong from the start !! otherwise u can't hear it then missed your call again and again

I'm back from work haha

I love my ringtone I don't want to answer the phone cause I just want to listen to that laugh, its so cute!!! I have to have the volume up quite loud or your right I don't always hear it.:thumb_yello: (OMG! there was no mention of chicken it that sentence, whats the matter with me!?,) Ok lollipopvillians don't answer that!!!!

I'm back from work haha

I love my ringtone I don't want to answer the phone cause I just want to listen to that laugh, its so cute!!! I have to have the volume up quite loud or your right I don't always hear it.:thumb_yello: (OMG! there was no mention of chicken it that sentence, whats the matter with me!?,) Ok lollipopvillians don't answer that!!!!

hum !!!!!!! what's the point of you ? mummy ?

do u want me to confess that Mika's giggle ? laugh ? is so freakin cute !?

It is !!!!!!! hum, it's giggle in my opinion !! :das:

:roftl: :roftl: I had a couple of shelves collapse today and a rain of pasta sauce bottles all over the floor. That's the kind of day I had. Now, gotta go to bed...... Bye!

Oh no bad day!!!! I work in a school just over lunchtimes and as it was raining today the kids had to stay in and I was looking after 5-6 year olds,so I had them all drawing pictures of lollipops and educating them on who Mika was, it was so funny, some of them knew who he was, one little girl even had LICM, she said I know Mika he sings the lollipop song, I didn't educate her on what it was about!!:roftl: I also work as a receptionist.

Oh no bad day!!!! I work in a school just over lunchtimes and as it was raining today the kids had to stay in and I was looking after 5-6 year olds,so I had them all drawing pictures of lollipops and educating them on who Mika was, it was so funny, some of them knew who he was, one little girl even had LICM, she said I know Mika he sings the lollipop song, I didn't educate her on what it was about!!:roftl: I also work as a receptionist.

Aww ......... that is so sweet, little sheeps around LICM :wub2::blush-anim-cl:

the worst thing happened to me was I broke around 20 wine glasses when i was coming out of kitchen coz i bumpped into someone. i got complained once cos i said something like "hahahaha, huh? so you are getting the bill and ... you are leaving the tip, you are really stingy, aren't you ?" and eddie asked me to clean the wall last christmas, then i said 'if i do it you are in trouble.' then i ruined the wall with a cloth and some liquid

You go girl! Gotta educate the next generation! (about Mika I mean)

Aww ......... that is so sweet, little sheeps around LICM :wub2::blush-anim-cl:

the worst thing happened to me was I broke around 20 wine glasses when i was coming out of kitchen coz i bumpped into someone. i got complained once cos i said something like "hahahaha, huh? so you are getting the bill and ... you are leaving the tip, you are really stingy, aren't you ?" and eddie asked me to clean the wall last christmas, then i said 'if i do it you are in trouble.' then i ruined the wall with a cloth and some liquid

You work in a restaurant/cafe/bar/convention centre/hotel? One of those?

You go girl! Gotta educate the next generation! (about Mika I mean)

You work in a restaurant/cafe/bar/convention centre/hotel? One of those?

I'm back from work again, played Mika all night on the whole of the Reception area! Brilliant! Yeah got to educate his next lot of fans! :roftl: How do u get a siggie at bottom of page?

• 3 weeks later...

1. A deck of cards (coughstrippokercough):naughty: :naughty:

2. My phone (With camera,video, voice record and NO credit)

3. A low cut spaghetti strap top underneath a jumper (Which i would take off saying, 'gettin a bit hot in here don't you think?':wink2:

lol

As far as Chicken is concerned i'd be happy with a kiss, and a video/picture of the kiss so i'll always remember it