MIKA @ Good Morning America NY

Musicteacher247

First... Sorry if this thread already exists!!!!

You see me and my three best are road tripping 18 HOURS from Missouri to NY for this concert... And since its free I know its going to be HARD to find a close spot.. however I really relly want to get as close as possibly possible... We recently drove 11.5 hours to Atlanta for his concert also and got there a bit early to see a LOOONG line .... Anyways ... I have never been to new york and I have never really payed attention to the show.. and I was hoping someone could shed some light ona good time to be lined up to get in or to get a spot would be? Or even how big this is expected to be since I am COMPLETELY clueless ...

So Someone please help:blush-anim-cl: <33 Nichole

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's cool you're going to the GMA show! My sister would love to go, but we can't manage it right now. Plus, that 18 hour drive from MO would suck big time! LOL

How come you didn't go to the Chicago show??? That's where we went! Only 6 hours from where we are. It was a great show too. :)

haha thats insane!

18 hours!! i would lovvee to do that... unfortunately, im all the way across the country AND i cant drive yet....

thats amazing. i love your.. choice to go..18 hours to see the man...

very devoted fans haha.

have a completely, splendidly awesome and crazy time!! thats gonna be sooo funn!! haha hope you guys are super close to!