The Blue Meanies - A place for Beatlemaniacs

TheBlackQueen

What book is that?

I really want to read his book, "In His Own Write." Oh, and I want Ringo's book called "Postcards from the Boys."

I don't remember, it was a book I got at a Book Fair when I was in elementary school, and it disappeared.

:thumbdown: I think my dad stole it.

Ooh, I read the postcards one in Barnes and Noble!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't remember, it was a book I got at a Book Fair when I was in elementary school, and it disappeared.

:thumbdown: I think my dad stole it.

Ooh, I read the postcards one in Barnes and Noble!

Haha, bad daddy.

You did? Was it cool? It sounds pretty awesome, and I just think it's so sweet that Ringo saved all of those postcards. :wub2:

Haha, bad daddy.

You did? Was it cool? It sounds pretty awesome, and I just think it's so sweet that Ringo saved all of those postcards. :wub2:

I know. He's too obsessed with The Beatles. haha

Yea, it was pretty funny! I read it when I was waiting to see Pirates of The Caribean 3.

I know. He's too obsessed with The Beatles. haha

Yea, it was pretty funny! I read it when I was waiting to see Pirates of The Caribean 3.

I'm definitely going to order that when I get back from Paris. :)

Ooh, I watched The First US Visit DVD on our new 52 inch TV today. Giant Beatles. It was amazing.

Sounds like fun! Every time I watch that with my mom she gets all nostalgic. :)

Aww, does your mom remember when they first came to the US? My mom says she vaguely remembers, but she was kinda young.

My dad gets that way with any mention of The Beatles period.

ROFL at your dad. He seems pretty cool though. :thumb_yello: My parents don't even really like the Beatles. :thumbdown:

LOL aw, that's cute. :D My mom still tells me that Paul wrote "And I Love Her" for her. And he wrote "Yesterday" for her to help her cope with her father's death. :(

LOL, that's cute of your mom :)

But yeah, I can definitely see how Yesterday could help someone deal with that. Songs really do have amazing powers.

Hollis, yes, she remembers quite vividly! She told me how she took the tv up to her room, so she could scream and not bother the rest of the family. She was so in love with Paul. :)

Hahaha too funny! I probably would have been the same way!

awwww!!!! so cute!!!

HI HOLLIS!

it sounded like HI Hitler when I pronounced it in my head.

:blink:

XD

Hey Marie!

Hitler, huh? ROFL, you goof. :bleh:

I agree, Hollis! And yeah, my mom is pretty cute. She is still very defensive of Paul. Well, Paul back in the 60s, that is....LOL

I love Paul in the First US Visit dvd. He's not my favorite Beatle, but he is hilarious in that documentary. They all are hilarious, really. It's always so endearing to see stars in that light.

Aww, does your mom remember when they first came to the US? My mom says she vaguely remembers, but she was kinda young.

ROFL at your dad. He seems pretty cool though. :thumb_yello: My parents don't even really like the Beatles. :thumbdown:

Have you seen the videos of him on my facebook by any chance?

:roftl:

at least someone appreciates my sense of

reality.

:bleh:

I find myself going through threads, then replying to the one comment that was completely off topic.