Tickets for the December gigs?

radiodelicate

Okay, I'd like some help with this, since I'm swedish and don't really know how to do this.

I'd like to go to the three London gigs in December, but I have no idea of how to buy tickets. I mean, are there even tickets left? I checked ticketmaster, but it seemed rather sold out. Are there other places where international customers can buy tickets, and how expensive is it? I do not have a lot of money, and the flight to London will cost me quite a bit too.

any help is appriciated!

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

try seetickets .. a lot got them from there , they seem to show available

okay, thanks.

it doesn't seem like they ship to international customers though :(

Ah I'll see if I can buy them, but have them shipped to someone in the UK who can give them to me when I get there maybe..

okay, thanks.

Ah I'll see if I can buy them, but have them shipped to someone in the UK who can give them to me when I get there maybe..

Yeh always a good idea , or our lovely MFC might have spare , have a look at the spare ticket thread in here :thumb_yello:

I am thinking of coming too for a couple of gigs on Dec 2nd & 3rd, and of course I'd like to be with you all if I come! I guess everyone took standing tickets?

okay, thanks.

Found the solution.

For the Apollo, use Ticketmaster (unfortunately as you said they don't sell standing tix for Brixton on the 2nd). They ship abroad.

For Brixton, use aloud.com, they ship abroad (but they don't do the Apollo).

So I ordered through those two websites for both venue on December 2nd and 3rd. I hope to receive the tickets soon...