Who would our MIKA make a cute couple with?

lol! well seriously i NEVER thought ill meet john mayer...i still dont believe i did..... :shocked:

well I never thought I'd meet Mika in the first place and I did.... twice !!! And I never thought I would get to see him again so soon... and I will !!!

yayness !!! :biggrin2:

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well I never thought I'd meet Mika in the first place and I did.... twice !!! And I never thought I would get to see him again so soon... and I will !!!

yayness !!! :biggrin2:

YEAH! but u know what?! the thing was with mika i didnt have to much time to think...i just got to know him around november .... and met him on march so ...

with john i know him since like 2001....know what i mean?!

YEAH! but u know what?! the thing was with mika i didnt have to much time to think...i just got to know him around november .... and met him on march so ...

with john i know him since like 2001....know what i mean?!

I do understand... me too I watched the Grace Kelly vid for the first time and like a month after that I met him !!! But it took me less then a month to get obssesed with him so I was already obssessed when I went to his show lol !

I do understand... me too I watched the Grace Kelly vid for the first time and like a month after that I met him !!! But it took me less then a month to get obssesed with him so I was already obssessed when I went to his show lol !

are u kidding?! i was obsessed 3 seconds after seeing his grace kelly video....

my friends at work didnt understand what happend to me!

i saw the video one night and the next morning i came to work and said "guys!!!!!!! u HAVE to listen to this song NOW!!!!!!!!!"

and ofcourse i put it on for the to listen :)

i told them JUST WAIT AND SEE! soon! he will be on the radio ALL the time!

few weeks later TA DA!!!!!!

i allways been ahead of my friends with music... lol

are u kidding?! i was obsessed 3 seconds after seeing his grace kelly video....

my friends at work didnt understand what happend to me!

i saw the video one night and the next morning i came to work and said "guys!!!!!!! u HAVE to listen to this song NOW!!!!!!!!!"

and ofcourse i put it on for the to listen :)

i told them JUST WAIT AND SEE! soon! he will be on the radio ALL the time!

few weeks later TA DA!!!!!!

i allways been ahead of my friends with music... lol

Actually seing the Grace Kelly vid for the first time... the video wasn't over yet and I was already obssessed !!!! :naughty:

Actually seing the Grace Kelly vid for the first time... the video wasn't over yet and I was already obssessed !!!! :naughty:

yeah i wrote it wrong.... it took me 3 seconds into the video to get obssesed...SERIOUSLY! it was scary... i just started and im like "HELLO TO YOU!!!!!!!! WHO ARE YOU!??!!" and i was all alone in my house.... LOL!

yeah i wrote it wrong.... it took me 3 seconds into the video to get obssesed...SERIOUSLY! it was scary... i just started and im like "HELLO TO YOU!!!!!!!! WHO ARE YOU!??!!" and i was all alone in my house.... LOL!

LOL I can just picture you... :roftl:

As for me, I was staring at my comp with my mouth wide opened...... hypnotised...... luckily I dind't drool all over my keyboard lol !

LOL I can just picture you... :roftl:

As for me, I was staring at my comp with my mouth wide opened...... hypnotised...... luckily I dind't drool all over my keyboard lol !

ahhh so much has happend since that day!!!!

and all good :)

yessssssssssss

*feels nostalgic*

mmmm Siv we've done it again... taking over a thread with our conversation... lol

hmmm yeah oops ...so.... YES! ill be great for mika!

mikush? wanna go on a date? ;)

am i back on track now!? :naughty:

hmmm yeah oops ...so.... YES! ill be great for mika!

mikush? wanna go on a date? ;)

am i back on track now!? :naughty:

hehe yeah sorry everyone !!! mmmmmm back on topic now.... I still think I would be great match for him.... EVEN if I have a boyfriend that I love so much !!!!

hehe yeah sorry everyone !!! mmmmmm back on topic now.... I still think I would be great match for him.... EVEN if I have a boyfriend that I love so much !!!!

HHhhhhmmm .... judging by your pics & (online personalities ) ... you are all beautiful !!! *wonders if he would like a (slightly :wink2: ) older woman ??!! :wink2::wub2::roftl: :roftl:

I agree with you about Natalie Portman...I have always loved how down-to- earth and like the girl next door that she is. She is so natural in her interviews and very goofy and sometimes a bit shy. She reminds me of Mika, when she is goofy, she would be a good person to have for a friend, very caring and very real, nothing phony about her.

I can't find the quote right now, but I love how she talked about fallling in love....she said that you don't fall in love with a gender, or a sexual orientation, you don't fall in love with an age or with some superficial physical attribute, but you FALL IN LOVE WITH a PERSON. It is a PERSON, that you fall in love with. She doesn't like to be labelled or put herself in a box either. She is young, like Mika, but has a solid sense of self and doesn't sway to cultural or other pressures. She has a mind of her own and is happy with her self. And she is very private and respectful of other people's privacy. She loves her family very much.

Mika and Nat might be too much alike to be a good couple, opposites attract better, but they could be good friends and would probably enjoy each other's company, I think....they would have lots of laughs. Also, Nat loves to travel to different countries and mingle with the locals, although I think she often prefers to travel by herself. I also really admire the work that she is doing in africa and south america, she doesn't promote herself, she just does it:thumb_yello:

So, who would I choose for Mika? Hmmmm, well, I guess it would have to be one of the MFCers, I will have to think about it a bit more.:naughty:

**claps loudly*** very well said indeed... She is my role model! I love how she went to Harvard and said screw it if it means losing my career... she wanted to be smart and that's very admirable... even if she tried to lose her fame, it would kinda be impossible... she's so extraordinary!

He's like a box of chocolates....

That's all I'm gonna say about that. :mf_rosetinted:

Ha, ha, that's funny!

When Mika was in Sweden, playing at Berns, he said:

"What a great place, this room is like the inside of the chocolate box of your dreams." ( It's a very old restaurant, a beautiful room, with cut-glass chandeliers)

And then he told us that Sweden was one of the first countries who played his music on the radio.

By the way, of all crazy threads, this one takes the prize!

me tooooo!! i saw half of it and rushed to Google.

Anyway, to stay on topic, umm... Zooey Deschanel. Quirky, fun, very talented.

Oh Sienna, does that make him the chocolate of his fans' dreams? :D

deffinately me, similar age, we both like mika and mikas music :P

and and once i took my top of at the manchester gig he diffinately looked at me, not a glance he looked.

so me me me me me

and and once i took my top of at the manchester gig he diffinately looked at me, not a glance he looked.

so me me me me me

LOL I thought you were a girl at first! hilarious... I bet he noticed you:blush-anim-cl:

so me me me me me

Reason, I love your reason because "we both like Mika" that is great!! ROTL Great!!! THanks for that.:roftl: