mikanopoly

purplegrape

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As someone who named a decent portion of things in Mikaville, particularly streets, and who helped keep the record of all things in Mikaville (which I still have if anyone wants me to repost it for whatever reason), I don't mind you using the names of things. I doubt 1Kiwiabroad and Kavi, the originators of Mikaville, would mind either, but if they do... Well, I'm sure they'll let us know.

thats good too!!!! theres too many ideas!! and there all soo good!!

Yeah, the "special piano" from the LICM CD cover with the odd number of keys. :naughty:

Somebody mentioned Cautionary Wife/Mrs. Brow already... How about Holy Johnny. Make a cross or little priest figure? Or better yet! his Confession Booth!

Great idea! You must have Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory somewhere on the board. :biggrin2: Will you show it to us when it'll be finished? How are you going to do it?

i most positivly will!

im gonna go to a thrift store and buy an old manopoly game then redesign it.

p.s. people!! i still need help!!!

im going to make a mika based manopoly game and i need your help!!

theres 11 pieces and so far i only have 7.

i've got:

1)big girl

2)lollipop girl

3)mika

4)billy brown

5)grace kelly

6)choo choo (evil monkey)

7)love today (the words maybe in arched form)

im turning the jail into the butterfly lounge and all of the railroads into airports (suggestions for names are greatly welcomed) and last i need to name the 22 places. i figured boardwalk should be something like mika's house.

any suggestions would be great:thumb_yello:

and please tell me what you think of my ideas!!!

This is such a neat idea. I can't wait to see the finished product. It would be funny if this became an actual version of monopoly. :bleh::biggrin2::roftl:

omg this is so weird, i had a monopoly tournament with my friends this weekend and we were playing the nascar edition and i was saying that they should make a Mika edition!! it would be so cute!!!!!!! take pictures of your board when you're done!! i wanna see!

Okies, right, my contribute;

Characters:

1) Mika

2) Cherisse

3) Martin

4) Luke

5) Other member of the band (I'm sure there was one more, but I forgot! Sorry...)

6) Lollipop Girl

7) Big Girl

8) Billy Brown

9) Chew Chew the Monkey

10) Holy Johnny

11) ??

Places:

Mayfair and Park Lane: Emerald Forest and Butterly Lounge

Oxford Street, Bond Street and Regent Street: DaWacks Gallery...

Yellows (2): Love Love Lane...

Pinks (3): Lollipop Lane...

light Blues (3): Big Girl Lane...

Browns (2): Billy Brown's Home/ Mexico

Railways (Now Airports): Relax Airline, One Way Mexico...

Company's: Cassablanca, Island Records...

Money:

Lollipops, duh!

Jail:

Hmm... Maybe Chew Chew's Tree or something?

Community Chest:

You sold your signed LiCM CD (Why?!) But you got 500 lollipops for it.

You won tickets to see Mika live! Too bad you can't go. But you got 200 lollipops for them.

Chance:

You jumped the queue for the Mika gig (we understand) and got caught! Go straight to jail. Do not Pass Go/Do not collect 200 lollipops.

You saw Mika in the Supermarket and he gave you 50 Lollipops!

The reason I disagree with the Butterfly Lounge being a jail is because it's meant to be a nice place.

Sorry for empty places, mind went blank!

Brilliant idea though!

ok, got the board. now what do i make the pieces out of?:blink:

How about Mika badges with different icons on it - his pants, piano, lollipop, bear suit etc ...or u could construct these items 3-D. out of what i dunno. i was never good at sculpting.

i've seen some of the great location ideas. have u got them sorted out? lollipop lane, etc...? or what u can use for hot property areas.

can't wait to see ur progress! woot

hey wat abt the Chance cards? that'll be fun! "Working for Mika concert tockets - earn $400".... :D

"Ibiza" was the first place Mika played as "mika" with a "k".

Tamagochi can be one of the players or martin,Cherrise, luke or Mickey??? just random ideas.. um................so of course there's all the places he's played that can be used for locations. Then there's "Mikaville" and uhh............... i'm sorry how I'm writing this but there just a few ideas. this is how they come to me. haha. Ok,its late and i;m done for now but i'll write more if i have anything.

By the way, did i say this was a great idea? Oh wait, i just did. :biggrin2: