Mika Christmas Project?

Hannah

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

damn! :sneaky2: bring billy too... :biggrin2:

Okay! I'll have to keep an eye on him so that he doesn't run off on me... :wink2:

I really do wish that I lived in the UK, though. Why oh why do I have to live in the US? Whyyyyyy? :tears:

most definitely! and pics too. :thumb_yello: other MFC'ers can pin him down and I'll film him :naughty: :naughty:

no seriously, I will. also in the bday present case :biggrin2:

Yay! I'm so excited! In exactly 1 month you will be about to give him the birthday cards! I can't wait to hear about it! :)

Well, I can help with the singing.I can sing.Do I have to sing the song and record it?

At the end of August, I will close the project for people wanting to join, and will distribute lines to people. Once you have your line, you will proceed to record it and get it back to me by the middle or end of October. :)

Wow, this got way back here!

I'm finally back after 4 painful days of no Internet. :blink:

No, there are no "official" lyrics decided yet, I don't believe. We have some great lyrics submitted as of now, and I think we're still open for suggestions and for new people to submit lyrics, also. Probably, before the end of August, I will make a poll of all of the submitted lyrics and people interested in the project can vote for whichever lyrics they like would like to sing. :)

*picks thread up out of the depths of elsewhere*

So, does anyone else have any more lyrics? :roftl: Or have we decided already? I'm slightly confused at the state of the lyrics, honestly...:roftl: *slaps self* Bad project organizer! :D

As of now, we have:

By harabel:

On the twelfth day of Christmas

my fan club sent to me

twelve loud kerchingas

eleven flashing hearts

ten cups of tea

nine great braces,

eight tamagotchies

seven holly jonnies

six chubby bunnies

five big girls,

four colour pants

three chicken soups

two lollipops

and a shy smile with a big kiss...

and

By Finkster:

12 knitters "knitting"

11 ARTISTS sketching

10 Night owls awake

9 Stuck in the Middlings a dancing

8 Dyslexic Prides a boasting

7 Younglings a chatting

6 chubby bunny fans a stuffin'

5 Mika's Angels!

4 Mikanoona patients

3 Mikaville Residents

2 Grazy hair fans

And a Bond Girl for my safety

They're both great, however the second would need some explanation, I think. Maybe we could combine them somehow? I really love the Stuck in the Middlings line, and also the Chubby Bunny line, and I think that if those were in the song Mika would understand those and wouldn't need an introduction explaining about them, but the Mikanoona and Dyslexic Pride thing would probably go over his head, as they are both new and we don't know what all Mika's read on here.

both lovely, but I got to stick to the stuck in the middle-ings one :biggrin2: (MY very line! :punk: ).

I know I can be biased.. :fisch:

*picks thread up out of the depths of elsewhere*

So, does anyone else have any more lyrics? :roftl: Or have we decided already? I'm slightly confused at the state of the lyrics, honestly...:roftl: *slaps self* Bad project organizer! :D

As of now, we have:

By harabel:

my fan club sent to me

twelve loud kerchingas

eleven flashing hearts

ten cups of tea

nine great braces,

eight tamagotchies

seven holly jonnies

six chubby bunnies

five big girls,

four colour pants

three chicken soups

two lollipops

and a shy smile with a big kiss...

and

By Finkster:

12 knitters "knitting"

11 ARTISTS sketching

10 Night owls awake

9 Stuck in the Middlings a dancing

8 Dyslexic Prides a boasting

7 Younglings a chatting

6 chubby bunny fans a stuffin'

5 Mika's Angels!

4 Mikanoona patients

3 Mikaville Residents

2 Grazy hair fans

And a Bond Girl for my safety

They're both great, however the second would need some explanation, I think. Maybe we could combine them somehow? I really love the Stuck in the Middlings line, and also the Chubby Bunny line, and I think that if those were in the song Mika would understand those and wouldn't need an introduction explaining about them, but the Mikanoona and Dyslexic Pride thing would probably go over his head, as they are both new and we don't know what all Mika's read on here.

Yay, it's fantastic idea! :thumb_yello: Can I join it too?

You're added!

Oh, and I added Stuck in the Middlings into harabel's song. I practiced singing it and it works. :thumb_yello: I also changed "chicken soups" to "chicken suits," because when I sang it, I accidentally sang "suits" and almost keeled over with laughter because of the various meanings. :roftl: I'll change that line back if you don't like it. :lmfao:

My fan club sent to me

TWELVE loud kerchingas

ELEVEN flashing hearts

TEN cups of tea

NINE great braces

EIGHT tamagotchies

SEVEN Stuck in the Middlings

SIX chubby bunnies

FIVE big girls

FOUR coloured pants

THREE chicken suits