Mika Christmas Project?

Hannah

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No problem!

Hmm...would it be too late to make two lyric suggestions?

'course not. Go ahead. :)

OMG, I think I'm crazy. I was just writing an essay for college and every time I would go to write "Mike," I would write "Mika." I had to re-print the essay twice because I kept finding where I had written that. :roftl:

OMG, I think I'm crazy. I was just writing an essay for college and every time I would go to write "Mike," I would write "Mika." I had to re-print the essay twice because I kept finding where I had written that. :roftl:

I just randomly checked this thread and I find this :lmfao:

I literally laughed out loud when I read it! :lmao:

could've easily happend to me too :naughty:

I just randomly checked this thread and I find this :lmfao:

I literally laughed out loud when I read it! :lmao:

could've easily happend to me too :naughty:

:roftl:

So... :fisch:

Any interest in joining a certain Christmas project? *cough* :naughty:

*holds Subway employee hostage*

Now I shall have unlimited Mika cookies!

What's that? you need M&M's to make the Mika cookies? Well, I don't have any!

*slaps incompetant Subway employee*

I shall have my cookies de Mika.

Oh, stop weeping incessantly, you maggot!:biggrin2:

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

I do that all the time!

My friend Mike now goes by Mika thanks to me by all my friends.:roftl:

Okay, I don't know where you'd put them, just suggestions, but one could be "__ tickets to Mexico."

And another "__perfect cups of tea."

EDIT: I just realized we already have ten coups of tea.

hehehe whoops.

I do that all the time!

My friend Mike now goes by Mika thanks to me by all my friends.:roftl:

Okay, I don't know where you'd put them, just suggestions, but one could be "__ tickets to Mexico."

And another "__perfect cups of tea."

EDIT: I just realized we already have ten coups of tea.

hehehe whoops.

I like that Mexico one.....I'm not sure if the syllables fit, but maybe it could be incorporated into the first phrase: On the first day of Christmas, my fanclub gave to me, a plane ticket straight to Mexico. Or..... On the first day of Christmas, my fanclub gave to me, an island off the coast of Mexico...:roftl: I don't know. I'm not good with lyrics.

I like that Mexico one.....I'm not sure if the syllables fit, but maybe it could be incorporated into the first phrase: On the first day of Christmas, my fanclub gave to me, a plane ticket straight to Mexico. Or..... On the first day of Christmas, my fanclub gave to me, an island off the coast of Mexico...:roftl: I don't know. I'm not good with lyrics.

:roftl: Hahaha, I get what you're saying.

Whatever Hannah decides is cool with me.

ONE MORE PERSON LEFT!!!

Love the Mexico idea, Fink, but would it fit syllable wise? The only thing that I may object to with that is that, would the "island off the coast of Mexico" idea imply the gay factor? :)

Yea, that's what I was thinking too, both, syllables and gay thing, but I think it's all in good humour. Not meant to be poking around saying he's gay, just that we know it's kind of a "Mika thing" if that makes sense.

And also, the one that someone said before:

And and island off the coast of Mexico.

That would actually fit perfectly. But...I don't know. I worry too much. Does it imply the gay thing too much, do you think? I know that it's referring to Billy Brown and not himself, but do you think that he would think, "Bah, they think I'm Billy Brown!"

And also, the one that someone said before:

And and island off the coast of Mexico.

That would actually fit perfectly. But...I don't know. I worry too much. Does it imply the gay thing too much, do you think? I know that it's referring to Billy Brown and not himself, but do you think that he would think, "Bah, they think I'm Billy Brown!"

I honestly don't know.

I would like to THINK that he wouldn't be offended, but..you never know.

Maybe you could leave a not saying "The lyrics are not meant to offend you, they're all in good fun, and just things that mostfans would associate with Mika" something to that extent.

I honestly don't know.

Maybe you could leave a not saying "The lyrics are not meant to offend you, they're all in good fun, and just things that mostfans would associate with Mika" something to that extent.

I think that would be a good idea, regardless of whether you use the "island off the coast of Mexico" line or not.

I honestly don't know.

When I think about it, I don't think he'd be offended at all, really. I mean, it's just relating to his song like lollipop and Big Girl. I'm going to change the line to that. I think it's good. :thumb_yello:

Pianist here! :)

willing to mix if needed-:)

willing to play the piece !

Suz

YES! I will add you! Awesome! It would be amazing if you could play the piece! I was looking for some nice piano of the song to download but I couldn't really find any. This is so exciting. :)