Mika is EVERYWHERE!!!

This thread was exactly that one I missed somewhere where we can post whenever we saw mika somewhere or heard it somewhere. Or something that just remembered us of him :naughty: :naughty:

Today I was in a store and I heard a very little girl how she sang doom dadadidadi doom dadadidadi. And I was like *Love today !!!* she looked at my shy and stopped singing :(

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread was exactly that one I missed somewhere where we can post whenever we saw mika somewhere or heard it somewhere. Or something that just remembered us of him :naughty: :naughty:

Today I was in a store and I heard a very little girl how she sang doom dadadidadi doom dadadidadi. And I was like *Love today !!!* she looked at my shy and stopped singing :(

Hahahahahaa.:naughty:

You scared her away.:biggrin2:

I KNOWWWW!!!!!!!!

I SERIOUSLY JUST YIPPED when i saw this thread! i was like SWEET BABY JESUS he's breaking through and i can share my joy with my fellow mika sisters!!!! :exclamation:

i am totally proud to be american again.

*puts american flag back up*

LOL sorry george and abe i was having a moment of doubt but it's all good now :wink2:

sings in terrible voice:bleh: :

*mika, yooooouuu are so beautiful...to meee...cant you seeeeeee??

your everything i hoped fooooorrrrr.....your everything i neeeeeeed....

you are so beautiful to meeeeeeeee*

:roftl: :roftl: :biggrin2::roftl: :roftl:

omgosh i totally remember seeing that this morning at like 11-ish i think?

anyways i love the show best week ever ...and vh1 is the only mainstream music channel that actually plays music thats like GOOD...

i remember while watching it, they showed like a blip of his love today vid for like what? .9999999 seconds and i was omgosh, its on tv:shocked: ...gotta love vh1

maybe he'll be on the top20 after this :biggrin2:

Oh...poor americans...why Mika isn't more popular???Here in Italy u can hear his songs everywhere(in the supermarket too!!:biggrin2: )and his videos are on the music channel at least 4 two or 3 times a day...especially Relax!Take it easy,'coz Love Today has to go out,yet...:thumbdown: and he's on many newspapers...there was an interview also in Cosmopolitan...anyway...don't worry!!!Mika is going to have more and more success and I hope soon in America too!!!..Be happy!!! :beer:

Byyyeee!!!:thumb_yello:

They were playing GK in the background of some clips on Sunday AM (politics show thing on bbc1) and the presenter said he thought the music was good

:) then I changed channel and it was on in the background of the hollyoaks omnibus :D

sings in terrible voice:bleh: :

*mika, yooooouuu are so beautiful...to meee...cant you seeeeeee??

your everything i hoped fooooorrrrr.....your everything i neeeeeeed....

you are so beautiful to meeeeeeeee*

:roftl: :roftl: :biggrin2::roftl: :roftl:

:roll1:

This reminds me of a Simpson's episode, I think it was "damoxanol" the stuff that gave Homer glorious hair and made him so successful.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

I'M SOOOOOO SO SO HAPPY!!!:mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

I was watching TV this morning and Mika was mentioned! You're probably wondering why this is such a big deal. Well, Mika is NEVER on any tv shows here(in the USA) and i NEVER see commercials or promotion thingies for him. Soooo, this morning i was watching "The Best Week Ever" on Vh1 and "Love Today" was played at the beginning!!!!!!!

AND near the end, when they announce who's having the best week ever, Mika was one of the choices and they played a clip of Love Today!!!!!

I am SOOOOO happy. :blush-anim-cl:

Mika is finally becoming known in the States.

Woop,Woop!!!!:toot:

*does happy dance*:yay:

Yes, Mika's everywhere: at the station, at the beach, at the pizzeria...

That makes me really joyful :)

omgosh i totally remember seeing that this morning at like 11-ish i think?

anyways i love the show best week ever ...and vh1 is the only mainstream music channel that actually plays music thats like GOOD...

i remember while watching it, they showed like a blip of his love today vid for like what? .9999999 seconds and i was omgosh, its on tv:shocked: ...gotta love vh1

maybe he'll be on the top20 after this :biggrin2:

I KNOW!!

I actually JUMPED when they played the clip of "Love Today"! :roftl:

Vh1 is now my favorite channel.:biggrin2:

I KNOWWWW!!!!!!!!

I SERIOUSLY JUST YIPPED when i saw this thread! i was like SWEET BABY JESUS he's breaking through and i can share my joy with my fellow mika sisters!!!! :exclamation:

i am totally proud to be american again.

*puts american flag back up*

LOL sorry george and abe i was having a moment of doubt but it's all good now :wink2:

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

"SWEET BABY JESUS" :naughty:

I'm going to start saying that starting today!:biggrin2: