Twilight Thread!!!!!

If I tried to write Midnight Sun now, in my current frame of mind, James would probably win and all the Cullens would die, which wouldn't dovetail too well with the original story. In any case, I feel too sad about what has happened to continue working on Midnight Sun, and so it is on hold indefinitely.

Maybe she wants the Cullen's to die because it was ROB. :mf_rosetinted:

Anyway, what does she mean? We already know what happens in the first book. It's not like any of that can change. I think she's just putting on a guilt trip. As much as I liked reading the first chapter to hear Edward's thoughts, it's not like the book is a necessity. She's sorta riding the coattails of her other books.

Sorry if that was mean too.

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ouch nono, go hug a tree for that comment! :sneaky2:

I no hugs tree:mf_rosetinted:

How dare she?! :furious:

"Wahhh my book has been leaked wahhh now I don't want to finish it wahhh"

Get over it Stephenie and write! :sneaky2:

I no hugs tree:mf_rosetinted:

How dare she?! :furious:

"Wahhh my book has been leaked wahhh now I don't want to finish it wahhh"

Get over it Stephenie and write! :sneaky2:

i know!! this could have been her apology to us for breaking dawn.

she's such a failure. she even posted 'midnight sun'. she really should just finish it.

you know how she makes playlists for all the books?

Since I'm not sure when/if I'll get back to Midnight Sun, I figured I might as well post the partial playlist along with the partial rough draft. Enjoy.

http://stepheniemeyer.com/ms_playlist.html

She listens to some... nice music. I only like Linkin Park & Kaiser Chiefs. The rest I never really listen to...

UGH

JUST FINISH IT

SMEYER, You're getting on my nerves. :)

i've only HEARD of LP and kaiser chiefs. she must really like the muse... and LP, they're both on all the books playlists, more than once.

and i think she's directing a music video for the muse....why? i dunno.

whenever i heard rob talk about midnight sun, he said he read the whole thing, not the first half. she must have finished, and when the movie comes out, she'll magically feel like writing again. :rolls_eyes:

Probably, because I remember him saying that too.... Why would she be directing a Muse video, that's strange.... OH! Is Paramore doing a song for the movie? Cause I was browsing IMDB, and someone said something like that.

i have no idea.. she think she's god or something. oh, she's directing a video for Jack's Mannequins. i don't know who that is.

i don't know about the paramore thing. that would be cool though. i know the muse is doing a song, and maybe blue october? they were on the breaking dawn concert tour thing, and they're all over her playlists.

i found this new pic on one of rob's sites.

normal_302tif4.jpg

this was the caption:

Clearly, RPattz isn’t thrilled to be back on set filming flashbacks…Or maybe it’s just past his bed time, cheer up Robby.

i bet smeyer called him and gave it to him.:naughty:

EDIT: doesn't pattz look awfully human in that pic. maybe it's a human flashback :arf2:

i have no idea.. she think she's god or something. oh, she's directing a video for Jack's Mannequins. i don't know who that is.

i don't know about the paramore thing. that would be cool though. i know the muse is doing a song, and maybe blue october? they were on the breaking dawn concert tour thing, and they're all over her playlists.

i found this new pic on one of rob's sites.

normal_302tif4.jpg

this was the caption:

Clearly, RPattz isn’t thrilled to be back on set filming flashbacks…Or maybe it’s just past his bed time, cheer up Robby.

i bet smeyer called him and gave it to him.:naughty:

EDIT: doesn't pattz look awfully human in that pic. maybe it's a human flashback :arf2:

:lmfao:

Smart thinking...:wink2:

JACKS MANNEQUIN! WTF. WHY? I love them. Go away SMEYER. :shocked:

I think I'm overreacting. What's with the additional filming though? The movie comes out in like two months.

you've heard of them?

i dunno. i think it could be adding things to do with breaking dawn. who knows. we'll know soon enough. those twilight moms have already started their reports.

and i just noticed that rpattz's eyebrows are waxed.... PRAISE JESUS!!!

you've heard of them?

i dunno. i think it could be adding things to do with breaking dawn. who knows. we'll know soon enough. those twilight moms have already started their reports.

Aww that's sad :naughty:

you've heard of them?

Yeah I like them! They're actually pretty good...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDScNjxlScE

He waxed his eyebrows? I didn't even notice!