• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

YAAAAY!

*celebrates*

Greatest book I have ever read!

And like I said in the other thread, Twilight was definitely better than Eclpise for me.

haha yaay! yea i think Twilight will always be the best one in my opinion. In New Moon, theres was barely any EDWARD! I was like, deppressed coz of that. haha... Im so glad you guys like twilight too!

i'm going to go read it then i'm running to this thread.

i looked it up and a movie about them is in the making. just incase you did't know.

o yeah! yes, i think we were all aware of that! im so excited!!! My only huge worry is who theyre gonna choose to play Edward<333.

OMG hey guys!!! Forks is a real place!! And i might go at the end of the summer!!! Coz we're going to seattle to visit my grandpa, and Forks isnt that far aaway from seattle!!! ahhh!! and if i go to seattle, ill probably also make my parents go to La Push and Port Angeles!!!

Yes, I heard about that!!

I don't want to spoil much for you, but you'll LOVE IT!!

And then you have to read New Moon!

And by then, I'm sure Eclipse will be out! Whoot!!

Haha, I think it'll be hard for them to find someone who could portray Edward well.

Oh!

I think I'll wait until I read Eclipse before I read that. Thanks though.:thumb_yello:

How neat, Edwards point of view! That should be very interesting!

aww. ok. Well, it doesnt give anything away!! It's just like the beginning of Twilight, but Edward is narrating. He's just saying when Bella comes to the new school and stuff! You should read it!! It doesnt give anything away, and it puts you in the Twilight moment, and world. haha. It's just a transcript anyways. Its not the real perfected chapter.:wink2:

Ooh, I'd like to be a vampire, too!

Heheh, Mika's vampire lover eternally!

(now..that just sounds insanely obsessive... :insane:

hahaha okay ive added you!!!!!:wink2:

Add me! I want to be a vampire! :D

Goooooooosh I love this book so much. *cuddles it* :D

I added you!!! <33 :wink2: ahh i wish i was a real vampire... how cool would that be?...

aww. ok. Well, it doesnt give anything away!! It's just like the beginning of Twilight, but Edward is narrating. He's just saying when Bella comes to the new school and stuff! You should read it!! It doesnt give anything away, and it puts you in the Twilight moment, and world. haha. It's just a transcript anyways. Its not the real perfected chapter.:wink2:

hahaha okay ive added you!!!!!:wink2:

I added you!!! <33 :wink2: ahh i wish i was a real vampire... how cool would that be?...

LOL! Okay, in that case, I shall read it! *triumphant music plays*

And YAY!

So, who here wished Edward was their boyfriend when they read it?

*RAISES HAND*

LOL! Okay, in that case, I shall read it! *triumphant music plays*

And YAY!

So, who here wished Edward was their boyfriend when they read it?

*RAISES HAND*

oooo you have no idea...

*raises hand way up high*

haha. Edward is amazing. I love him...

Yaaay youre gonna read it!! haha. its so good so far! im not done with it yet. For some reason, i take longer reading twilight books than any other books (xept HP). maybe coz i read parts over again coz i like them...

ok wait! i'm a huge vampire stories fan, i bought Twilight but haven't read yet (i've not the time at the moment), but the other titles you typed are from the same writer?? how are the stories?

ok wait! i'm a huge vampire stories fan, i bought Twilight but haven't read yet (i've not the time at the moment), but the other titles you typed are from the same writer?? how are the stories?

yupp! theyre the sequels to Twilight!! Twilight is the first, New Moon is the second, Eclipse is the third, and Midnight Sun is the fourth. And I think theres a fifth called Breaking Dawn. So Twilight and New Moon are the only ones that are out right now, and Eclipse comes out on August 7th. Come on start readin girrl!!! In my opinion, Twilight is the best and will pretty much always be the best in the series! But, New Moon is still pretty good. You should read Twilight soon, and then New Moon so you can catch up for the third one!!!! :D

oh here Twilight was released last autumn, aand i don't think New Moon has already been translated...uhmm, i have to ask the bookshop this weekend! wow, i didn't know a new saga had begun...i still have to finish The Vampire Chronicles!:biggrin2: aaah i love vampires!!!:punk:

hmmm my favorite part?

i honestly can't choose there were so many!!!

(but to narrow it down it would have to be any part with Edward:blush-anim-cl: )

i loved that Bella was clumsy and when she said that she just cried when she got mad because i'm the same way. now i feel less awful when i fall for no reason.