Twilight Thread!!!!!

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh ok!!! thanks!!!!:thumb_yello: which one have you re-read??

i've re-read all of them :blush-anim-cl:. i've re-read new moon once' date=' and it's just too boring to read again.

My mom just came home and surprised me with a Twilight t-shirt!! :woot_jump:

I love her :wub2:

It's the one with Rpattz glaring :das:

LUCKY!!!

that one is new too!!!! i was JUST looking at hot topics website for twilight shirts. i might buy one.

Guys I have a question! what do we know about Jacob's mom???

i want to say cancer or car accident.

I'm almost positive it was a car accident. I'm reading Breaking Dawn right now' date=' and I think Jacob says something about her.

Rob...:wub2:

I'm pretty sure my new mission in life is to meet Rob Pattinson.

That reminds me... Robert made a cameo in my dream last night. I was at work (I wash dishes at a restaurant) and the sink is in the back by the door and I was minding my own business washing dishes and Rob kept coming up to the door trying to talk to me. I was getting pissed because my boss kept yelling at me for talking to him. Eventually, he went away and I got fired. Then I woke up.

That reminds me... Robert made a cameo in my dream last night. I was at work (I wash dishes at a restaurant) and the sink is in the back by the door and I was minding my own business washing dishes and Rob kept coming up to the door trying to talk to me. I was getting pissed because my boss kept yelling at me for talking to him. Eventually, he went away and I got fired. Then I woke up.

obviously that was a dream. i'm sure you'd never get mad at rob.

i've only had a few dreams with him, but they've all been good.

my friend has had dreams where i'm cheating on rob with mika, but neither seems to mind. that's my kind of dream!!! :wub2:

Haha. My dreams don't get that good.

I was looking at some pictures today of Rob and I never noticed how tall he was. Makes me like him even more. :wub2: