Twilight Thread!!!!!

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

she doesn't do that crap anymore.

did you hear her? katy perry was like "i hope either of you guys win" and taylor was like "aww thanks" and miley was like "eff you guys, i hope i win.".

such a bitch.

Are you serious?:shocked:

mtv canada isn't even showing the VMA's! well I dont think anyway... MuchMusic is though, and I didn't see any Rob. It'll probably pop on youtube tomorrow, you're right.. BTW, Britney looks HOT, wow! And Rihanna.... Mehhh Not my favorite performance lol I don't even like 'Disturbia' that much.

mtv canada isn't even showing the VMA's! well I dont think anyway... MuchMusic is though, and I didn't see any Rob. It'll probably pop on youtube tomorrow, you're right.. BTW, Britney looks HOT, wow! And Rihanna.... Mehhh Not my favorite performance lol I don't even like 'Disturbia' that much.

there's still 1 and a half hours left, terd. :naughty: Much is covering the whole shabang! so we better see some rob ass. I mean, rob pattz.

she doesn't do that crap anymore.

did you hear her? katy perry was like "i hope either of you guys win" and taylor was like "aww thanks" and miley was like "eff you guys, i hope i win.".

such a bitch.

Yep, I heard her. I think the other two were trying to ignore it but she said it a couple of times.

9s8cbd.png

10d75gk.png

OMJ!

when they cut to katy perry, i saw taylor behind her!!!!!

i screamed so loud, and i don't even like him.

I saw him too. I was like, "Rob must be around somewhere!"

I know there are some Russell Brand fans on here but he is not funny...at all.

It seems like they didn't rehearse anything and are just giving the celebrities the microphone and saying, "Here ya go."

I wonder what Rob has to/will say.

I am glad Britney won though. I'll always be a Britney fan. :) She looks good. I hope she's finally going to grow up.

I know! LOL At least we got to see him :das: Kstew always runs her fingers through her hair! I do the same when I'm nervous, but my fingers just end up getting tangled cause of my hair.. ANYWAY, Paramore was ♥

EDIT: Yay!
[img]http://i518.photobucket.com/albums/u341/secret_handshake15/39562_kristen_stewart_celebutopiane.jpg[/img]

i was seething mad.

i'm still pissed. i want to fly to mtv, find rpattz and seriously injur russell brand.:bash:

seriously, the only that can make up for this fail is rob in a picture with panic at the disco.

:lol3:

A picture of Rob and Mika :das:

I would die.