Twilight Thread!!!!!

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:lmfao: OH MY GOD HAHAHAH THEY CUT ROBERT OFF!

he was about to say please welcome paramore, but then russell started talking

and then after he was about to say it again but then paramore just started playing.

I YELLED AT RUSSELL!!! he started to say one word, and that ass-hole cut him off!!!

Oh I know. I squealed a little bit when he came out all excited and then we get, "Wel-" Russell Brand starts talking...again. Even when they walked out, he got stuck in the back until Cam (?) put his arm around Robert and let him in front. Taylor got to do all the talking, WTF. Rob and Kristen are the stars. Oh well, haha, I'm just mad that I watched all of that just to see Robert get cut off.

I know! LOL At least we got to see him :das: Kstew always runs her fingers through her hair! I do the same when I'm nervous, but my fingers just end up getting tangled cause of my hair.. ANYWAY, Paramore was ♥

EDIT: Yay!

39562_kristen_stewart_celebutopiane.jpg

She's very pretty, and I thought Paramore was really good. I liked the singer's yellow pants.

Did anyone see Lil Wayne perform? I so wanted to pull his pants up. It was so distracting.

Uh oh. Looks like Russell hit a nerve with the promise ring jokes. Jordin Sparks was just on and said basically, "It's okay to have a promise ring because not every guy or girl wants to be a slut."

I thought he was getting a little too personal as well. And what's up with him talking about American politics? He's British. Anyway, I'm done. :)

Oh wait, one more thing. Did anyone flip to VH1? It says, "Why aren't you watching the VMA's on MTV? We are." I thought that was funny.

She's very pretty, and I thought Paramore was really good. I liked the singer's yellow pants.

Did anyone see Lil Wayne perform? I so wanted to pull his pants up. It was so distracting.

Uh oh. Looks like Russell hit a nerve with the promise ring jokes. Jordin Sparks was just on and said basically, "It's okay to have a promise ring because not every guy or girl wants to be a slut."

I thought he was getting a little too personal as well. And what's up with him talking about American politics? He's British. Anyway, I'm done. :)

Oh wait, one more thing. Did anyone flip to VH1? It says, "Why aren't you watching the VMA's on MTV? We are." I thought that was funny.

Yeah those yellow pants were nice, I'd never be able to pull that off, so kudos to her for that. I don't like Lil Wayne, so I wasn't really watching... But I can just imagine haha. I don't like rap much in general, but TI is really cute. REALLY cute.

Yeah those yellow pants were nice, I'd never be able to pull that off, so kudos to her for that. I don't like Lil Wayne, so I wasn't really watching... But I can just imagine haha. I don't like rap much in general, but TI is really cute. REALLY cute.

They weren't even baggy pants which was my biggest problem. They were tighter pants and he had them right below his butt with a belt so that they wouldn't fall any farther, I guess.

Edit: I didn't see the thing about T.I. Yes, he is very cute.

what i don't get is they cut off the ting tings and katy perry, but they showed full performances by the rappers and the jonas brothers.

it's an abomination.

They weren't even baggy pants which was my biggest problem. They were tighter pants and he had them right below his butt with a belt so that they wouldn't fall any farther, I guess.

Ah, I just saw a picture. Hm :blink:

what i don't get is they cut off the ting tings and katy perry, but they showed full performances by the rappers and the jonas brothers.

it's an abomination.

Yeah! Katy sounded so good, I want to hear more!! Chace :wub2:

it's an abomination.

That and the fact that the Jonas Brothers, Pink, Rhianna, Lil Wayne, etc. all got to be either outside or on the main stage while Katy Perry and the Ting Tings were on the little stage singing during commercial breaks.

That and the fact that the Jonas Brothers, Pink, Rhianna, Lil Wayne, etc. all got to be either outside or on the main stage while Katy Perry and the Ting Tings were on the little stage singing during commercial breaks.

That's America for you :naughty:

no one knows who they are here. they're known for the ipod commercial :bleh:

Guys, calm down russel probably didn't know he was going to talk, and i think robert was probably at the wrong part anyways because he was welcoming the band when russell was still talking about things.

We're not really mad...at least I'm not.

no one knows who they are here. they're known for the ipod commercial :bleh:

Actually A LOT of people know who Katy Perry is. The Ting Tings...not so much. I still find it interesting that there are these huge elaborate performances for some and then little rinky dink performances for others. It's just a huge gap.

We're not really mad...at least I'm not.

Actually A LOT of people know who Katy Perry is. The Ting Tings...not so much. I still find it interesting that there are these huge elaborate performances for some and then little rinky dink performances for others. It's just a huge gap.

I'm talking ABOUT the ting tings. everyone knows who katy is.

that's a tad extreme.

That's why I think it's funny. His (diehard) fans are so upset that they were robbed of a sentence from Robert that they hate Russell Brand.

I'm not sure I really like the guy but not because he cut off Rob. I don't think he's very funny.

That's why I think it's funny. His (diehard) fans are so upset that they were robbed of a sentence from Robert that they hate Russell Brand.

I'm not sure I really like the guy but not because he cut off Rob. I don't think he's very funny.

He can be funny sometimes! I think maybe he's just nervous... I saw him on the tonight show a while ago, and he made me laugh a few times XP