Twilight Thread!!!!!

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's why I think it's funny. His (diehard) fans are so upset that they were robbed of a sentence from Robert that they hate Russell Brand.

I'm not sure I really like the guy but not because he cut off Rob. I don't think he's very funny.

Ah yeah, but you see... Canadians and Brits have a lot of the same tastes in humour so of course shanicka and i find him funny :wink2:

there's one on facebook too. :naughty:

he's funny sometimes, but he can be very annoying.

Rob's fans don't play around. :mf_rosetinted:

It's like he puts out a lot of bad jokes and then all of a sudden, he gets a really good one. Then he puts out more bad jokes...

These are the best books i have ever read!! I quite literally couldn't put them down and when I absolutely had to I couldn't stop thinking about what was going to happen next in the book.

I'm definately like Bella...I love Jacob but I can't live without Edward...and well now that I've read the books I can't live without them!! They're my prized possessions!!

ok I just read Twilight{& Midnight Sun-the Edwie-masochistic point of view instead of Bella- martyr's one:naughty:} New Moon, Eclipse, and Breaking Dawn in less than 5 days :hypo:

Stephanie Meyer's novels aren't sooo original but I needed something "light"...and the charchters are easily addictive even if too "puritans" for my tastes :meow:

those in bold are the book I enjoyed more..now I'm waiting for the movie but I would've preferred Henry Cavill for Edward {which was the authors 1st choice also grr}

I like how the writer is keeping a blog with playlists for each episode :punk:

How could you have read Midnight Sun if it hasn't been released yet? there's a partial draft on the internet but it's still partial..

Anyway: vampires freak too!:biggrin2:

I've just noticed that almost everybody in this thread have a Pattinson avatar, I wonder why..:naughty: