Twilight Thread!!!!!

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok. I've jumped on the bandwagon. I know, I know, I'm late...just started reading it. Can't really read through this thread though 'coz I'm only half way through...

Ok. I've jumped on the bandwagon. I know, I know, I'm late...just started reading it. Can't really read through this thread though 'coz I'm only half way through...

Yayyyyyy! :dance_man:

I hope you like it!

Yayyyyyy! :dance_man:

I hope you like it!

All this time I kept overlooking this "Twilight" thread. Can you believe I actually thought it was about MFCers who stayed up late to post on this forum?! :naughty:

All this time I kept overlooking this "Twilight" thread. Can you believe I actually thought it was about MFCers who stayed up late to post on this forum?! :naughty:

Are you serious?! :lmfao:

Oh Suzy, I love you:wub2::naughty:

Dude, Im 4 pages into it :lmfao:

(zhhhhhz...i got bored, put it down for a month, re-started, and broke the book)

I GOT BREAKING DAWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG OMG OMG EVEN THOUGH PEOPLE SAY IT IS BAD I AM SOOO EXCITED TO READ IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHH but i am vowing to only read 2 chapters a night so it will last longer:naughty:

ya...that's not going to last.

i was planning on reading 50 pages at a time and that didn't work.

ya...that's not going to last.

i was planning on reading 50 pages at a time and that didn't work.

hahaha i know it wouldnt last! lol i was supposed to read twilight for school and i am supposed to be on page 75 right now but that didnt work too well... especially when i read to other books since then:roftl::roftl::roftl:

awwwwww :wub2: so what part are u up to in twilight????

She's just gone to his house for the first time' date=' met his family, now looking at old pictures framed in the office and getting the history of Dr. Carlisle Cullen.

My 13 year old was grounded for 3 weeks. Had nothing better to do so he started reading the book on Monday. He finished it before me the little bugger! [/font']:naughty:

She's just gone to his house for the first time, met his family, now looking at old pictures framed in the office and getting the history of Dr. Carlisle Cullen.

My 13 year old was grounded for 3 weeks. Had nothing better to do so he started reading the book on Monday. He finished it before me the little bugger! :naughty:

i finished it in 3 days:blink::blink::blink: IT IS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!