Big Girl Played On Monique's Fat Chance Commercial!!

So here i was sitting in my living room playing games and on this site and i hear "Big girl, you are beautifullllll!"

I said to myself "that's strange, the itunes playlist window isn't open":blink:

and 2 nanoseconds later i realize Mika's wonderful voice is coming from my tv!!!

I am SOOO happy!:biggrin2:

Big Girl was played on U.S television.

Soon everyone will be saying "Hey yo, Mika!" and "Sucking too hard on your lollipop!" :naughty: I am so excited for Mika!That must be strange though, to be watching tv one day and to hear one of your songs in a commercial.

For those of you who are wondering, the show Monique's Fat Chance airs on the Oxygen network next Saturday.

I'll watch just to see if they play "Big Girl" again. Will you?

UPDATE: I just saw the commercial again!!

It's so strange to hear Mika's music on tv, but good strange!

My heart leaps everytime i see it!

GO MIKA!

UPDATE: I've seen it 3 times so far. I'm still surprised when i hear it!! LOL

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

is that show going to be on VH1? i'll watch some more of vh1 so i can see the commercial. i'm so happy mika is playing over here!

no, the show is on Oxygen, but the commercial plays on VH1 too because Mo'nique recently had Charm School on VH1, I guess it's targeted to all her fans now that she's got a new show.

That's great!! :biggrin2: His music is all over!

I was just sitting in my car earlier today and had the radio set on some icelandic radioshow and the guys in charge of it always let people call in and request any song they want but they perform it for them. And suddenly i heard them singing Grace Kelly! It sounded awful but it was so fun to hear it! :roftl:

That's great!! :biggrin2: His music is all over!

I was just sitting in my car earlier today and had the radio set on some icelandic radioshow and the guys in charge of it always let people call in and request any song they want but they perform it for them. And suddenly i heard them singing Grace Kelly! It sounded awful but it was so fun to hear it! :roftl:

Awww.

I wish other ppl would harrass my radio station but sadly i'm the only one.:bleh:

The only lonley one.

^^(sorry i couldn't help myself):naughty:

I heard it, too. I'd been meaning to post this all week but I kept forgetting! I believe this commercial was on the Oh! Oxygen channel. I think Charm School is on VH1? Maybe Fat Chance in on VH1, but the commercial I saw was definitely on Oxygen with the Mika music.

Awww.

I wish other ppl would harrass my radio station but sadly i'm the only one.:bleh:

The only lonley one.

^^(sorry i couldn't help myself):naughty:

looool!! :roftl: :roftl:

It made me laugh!

The most popular radio station in Iceland plays Mika pretty much so i don't have to harrass them all the much. Big Girl just made it to the charts here and is on it's way up! YAY!! :punk:

looool!! :roftl: :roftl:

It made me laugh!

The most popular radio station in Iceland plays Mika pretty much so i don't have to harrass them all the much. Big Girl just made it to the charts here and is on it's way up! YAY!! :punk:

LUCKY! :sneaky2:

I wish i lived in Iceland, or the UK, or Australia or anywhere that plays Mika on the radio!

But i don't.

So i'll keep waiting

waiting on the world to change:naughty:

^^(sorry, it popped into my mind and i have no self-control so i had to type it):blush-anim-cl:

LUCKY! :sneaky2:

I wish i lived in Iceland, or the UK, or Australia or anywhere that plays Mika on the radio!

But i don't.

So i'll keep waiting

waiting on the world to change:naughty:

^^(sorry, it popped into my mind and i have no self-control so i had to type it):blush-anim-cl:

Again, lol!! I do that too all the time. quote song titles when it fits. i love it! Believe me, i don't think you'd wanna live here. Sure, Mika gets played ALOT on the radio and his videos are on the Icelandic music channels all the time. And LICM is selling pretty well here (i think). But if he'd come and do a show in Iceland probably nobody (except myself) would have the courage to come dressed up or something like that. Iceland likes his music but most Icelandic people aren't "weird" enough to handle him or what his shows are really meant to be like. I've gotten a lot of criticism here for loving him so much. So although i'd love for him to come to Iceland i deep down inside hope he wont, cause he might get a little disappointed. I would definitely show up all dressed up and i also say that i was born in the wrong country. I'm an outsider. lol! :biggrin2: plus it's so cold here all the time! Although, Iceland is a great place to visit.

But the UK is a place i'm gonna move to someday. I'm in love with London!

Again, lol!! I do that too all the time. quote song titles when it fits. i love it! Believe me, i don't think you'd wanna live here. Sure, Mika gets played ALOT on the radio and his videos are on the Icelandic music channels all the time. And LICM is selling pretty well here (i think). But if he'd come and do a show in Iceland probably nobody (except myself) would have the courage to come dressed up or something like that. Iceland likes his music but most Icelandic people aren't "weird" enough to handle him or what his shows are really meant to be like. I've gotten a lot of criticism here for loving him so much. So although i'd love for him to come to Iceland i deep down inside hope he wont, cause he might get a little disappointed. I would definitely show up all dressed up and i also say that i was born in the wrong country. I'm an outsider. lol! :biggrin2: plus it's so cold here all the time! Although, Iceland is a great place to visit.

But the UK is a place i'm gonna move to someday. I'm in love with London!

"Iceland likes his music but most Icelandic people aren't "weird" enough to handle him or what his shows are really meant to be like. "

What?:boxed:

That's crazy! You don't have to be weird to like Mika's music!

I'm perfectly normal and i like Mika's music.

^^(well...maybe not "normal" but you know what i mean):naughty:

"Iceland likes his music but most Icelandic people aren't "weird" enough to handle him or what his shows are really meant to be like. "

What?:boxed:

That's crazy! You don't have to be weird to like Mika's music!

I'm perfectly normal and i like Mika's music.

^^(well...maybe not "normal" but you know what i mean):naughty:

Yeah, that's what i was having trouble finding the right words for. That's why i put it like "weird". Ofcourse you don't have to be weird to like his music (i like to say that i'm perfectly normal too) but i feel like the people here take everything so seriously and are in such a hurry to grow up that they would just find it stupid and childish to come dressed up and all that. Which is such a shame! And his shows are meant to be dressed up people on stage, and ofcourse some in the audience too and i don't know how people here would take it (and when i say "people here" i do not include myself since i'd definitely come dressed up and be a part of the whole thing). Do you get what i mean?

It's just so amazing seeing people all over the place coming dressed up and allowing themselves to have a moment of "sillyness". I just don't see it happening here. Which sucks. I don't know about anybody, ANYBODY here who allows themselves to admit how much they admire someone who's in the spotlight over the age of 12! You just get a nasty criticism for being "Obsessed" and "have no life". And that's what's so amazing about the MFC. People here are all age! And everywhere else in world you can just admire someone openly without getting negative comments about it.

Oh dear god how much i hope right now that i'm the only Icelandic person on the boards or i could be making someone mad! lol, but it's just the truth. Most Icelandic people (but ofcourse not all) are too shallow!! :sneaky2:

Yeah, that's what i was having trouble finding the right words for. That's why i put it like "weird". Ofcourse you don't have to be weird to like his music (i like to say that i'm perfectly normal too) but i feel like the people here take everything so seriously and are in such a hurry to grow up that they would just find it stupid and childish to come dressed up and all that. Which is such a shame! And his shows are meant to be dressed up people on stage, and ofcourse some in the audience too and i don't know how people here would take it (and when i say "people here" i do not include myself since i'd definitely come dressed up and be a part of the whole thing). Do you get what i mean?

It's just so amazing seeing people all over the place coming dressed up and allowing themselves to have a moment of "sillyness". I just don't see it happening here. Which sucks. I don't know about anybody, ANYBODY here who allows themselves to admit how much they admire someone who's in the spotlight over the age of 12! You just get a nasty criticism for being "Obsessed" and "have no life". And that's what's so amazing about the MFC. People here are all age! And everywhere else in world you can just admire someone openly without getting negative comments about it.

Oh dear god how much i hope right now that i'm the only Icelandic person on the boards or i could be making someone mad! lol, but it's just the truth. Most Icelandic people (but ofcourse not all) are too shallow!! :sneaky2:

I completely understand what you mean.

Some people are in too much of a hurry to grow up.

I mean, you're only a child once.:biggrin2:

And i would definetly dress up to go to one of Mika's shows if i had the chance. I would be a little nervous, only because i'm a little shy, but it'd dress up!:blush-anim-cl:

*sorry for responding so late

I completely understand what you mean.

Some people are in too much of a hurry to grow up.

I mean, you're only a child once.:biggrin2:

And i would definetly dress up to go to one of Mika's shows if i had the chance. I would be a little nervous, only because i'm a little shy, but it'd dress up!:blush-anim-cl:

*sorry for responding so late

lol. don't worry about it :biggrin2:

I'd probably be a little shy at first, but then it'd probably be okay! :thumb_yello: