Frenchies : Mika on NRJ12 - Live at Koko - July 25th 2007

Yoppappop

NRJ12 will air Mika's Live at Koko on Wednesday July 25th !

I have personaly no way to record and post it... I hope someone will be able to...

Anyway, i guess everyboday have already seen something from this live somewhere on youtube/dailymotion, so it's nothing new... But it's the first time in France that we have a complete Mika concert aired on TV !!! I think i know what i'm doing tomorrow evening :naughty:

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yes it is...i think it's on TNT, if not, it's on Freebox & co....dunno if it's possible to recieve it with a dish:boxed:

I just hope I won't foget to watch it!!!

Anyway, There's always a clever one who'll upload it on youtube or dailymotion...:bleh:

(I'll record it but I'm not able to upload it..:doh:)

Then, I recorded it so you can watch the videos (dailymotion) or download them in a better quality (around 80 to 160 MB per file) on this page :

http://www.mikafrance.com/news-62-telecharger-concert-mika-koko-londres.html

(I'm still uploading Lollipop)

Awww! Thank you! I think I have already seen this concert but to have it on my PC is extra delicious! :mf_lustslow:

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: I completely forgot about it yesterday evening !! :roftl: :roftl:

No kidding :naughty: ! To make sure I would not forget it I had put it in my agenda, can you believe it... Needless to say I made sure my evening would be FREE!!!

It's being re-aired NOW !!!

It's 4:38pm in Paris and he's singing My Interpretation... He already sang Love Today... I don't know how far it is from the begining !! I changed channel and "fell on it" !!!

GO GO GO !! If you can !! NRJ 12

Big Girls NOW

It's being re-aired NOW !!!

It's 4:38pm in Paris and he's singing My Interpretation... He already sang Love Today... I don't know how far it is from the begining !! I changed channel and "fell on it" !!!

GO GO GO !! If you can !! NRJ 12

Big Girls NOW

Enjoy Yop! I wouldn't have minded watching it again... But I'm at work :thumbdown: .

He he he... I love holidays :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

It's over, now... It's 5:15pm...

I had actually never seen anything from KOKO performance before and it's was... Funny :biggrin2:

The guy wasn't in tune a big part of the time, he messed up the words in one of the songs, the mood from the audience wasn't the same since he was new, they were happy and excited, but still different, he was kinda quiet on stage compared to his performances today, and all we discussed about in Jack's "Sexuality" thread is so true... BUT despite all that, the performance was GREAT and above all, so authentic ! And i enjoyed the part of it i saw... I'm happy i've seen it, actually, to be able to compare it all... :yay:

He's good...

He he he... I love holidays :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

It's over, now... It's 5:15pm...

I had actually never seen anything from KOKO performance before and it's was... Funny :biggrin2:

The guy wasn't in tune a big part of the time, he messed up the words in one of the songs, the mood from the audience wasn't the same since he was new, they were happy and excited, but still different, he was kinda quiet on stage compared to his performances today, and all we discussed about in Jack's "Sexuality" thread is so true... BUT despite all that, the performance was GREAT and above all, so authentic ! And i enjoyed the part of it i saw... I'm happy i've seen it, actually, to be able to compare it all... :yay:

He's good...

well I'm on holiday too but in order to be able to pay my next mika gigs I have a summer job now lol

this koko performance is still the same one you can see at msn music anytime you want right?

well I'm on holiday too but in order to be able to pay my next mika gigs I have a summer job now lol

this koko performance is still the same one you can see at msn music anytime you want right?

yes it is, but i had just never bothered to watch it, and i just found it by chance this afternoon ! After missing it cause i was at the restaurant the 1st time :roftl: :roftl: I had completely forgotten about it...

yes it is, but i had just never bothered to watch it, and i just found it by chance this afternoon ! After missing it cause i was at the restaurant the 1st time :roftl: :roftl: I had completely forgotten about it...

:roftl: well a girl has to eat sometimes!!