Mika's music on a travel programme

IngievV

So, I innocently waited for my aunt to call me about the trip to their house, when I was watching tv. There was this travel programme and the second I tuned in, they played Stuck in the Middle. So my reaction: "MMMMIIIIIKKKKAAAAA!" My mother rolled her eyes, my brother thought I was going mad and I started to sing along. Anyways, I've never heard Stuck in the middle on any show, usually, when they even use Mika, it's Grace Kelly or Love Today:blink: Anyways, just wanted to share this all with you:naughty:

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, was it this morning? I watched a Dutch travel program the other day, also on a Saturday morning, and they played Love Today. If it was the same program the program makers seem to like LiCM. :naughty:

Ah, was it this morning? I watched a Dutch travel program the other day, also on a Saturday morning, and they played Love Today. If it was the same program the program makers seem to like LiCM. :naughty:

It was called, Travel for Nature or something. At least something with nature:blink: