mika language

phunkygal

i think it is time we come up with a language that refers to mika that noone knows but the MFC. give some ideas dont make the words too complicated.something to do with mika would be good!like chubby bunny,pointleesly delicious,gorilla suit,etc.the best ones i will add to the list.we also need a name for our language.just give some random ideas!this should be fun!:biggrin2:

words:

#1 zap! zap!our way of saying woot woot!(mika has said it before)

#2 toy toy-good luck!

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i think it is time we come up with a language that refers to mika that noone knows but the MFC. give some ideas dont make the words too complicated.something to do with mika would be good!like chubby bunny,pointleesly delicious,gorilla suit,etc.the best ones i will add to the list.we also need a name for our language.just give some random ideas!this should be fun!:biggrin2:

words:

#1 zap! zap!our way of saying woot woot!(mika has said it before)

I didn't know zap! zap! = woot woot. Where/when did Mika say that? Could you give me the link, please?

"Toy, toy, toy" instead of "good luck."

ummm he says it at the end of love today in sydney.go to the mp3 section of the members section of the forum.and look for the threa mika live in sydney(or something along those lines)then download love today to hear zap zap!

ur getting pretty annoying!this isnt that!i have already thought it out!:mf_rosetinted:

this is a mika language we are gonna make up!

:boxed: not to sound rude or anything, but Yopp was just diong her job and id appreciate it if you respected her for it.:sneaky2:

thank you:mf_rosetinted:

ur getting pretty annoying!this isnt that!i have already thought it out!:mf_rosetinted:

this is a mika language we are gonna make up!

Well, it looks like it. Have fun. But it doesn't look like a lot of people are following you :fisch:...

:boxed: not to sound rude or anything, but Yopp was just diong her job and id appreciate it if you respected her for it.:sneaky2:

Thank you. Even if i have no job here ! :biggrin2:

i think it is an obnoxious job personally!once you have made the thread it is made.i wont argue!me and some other members agree yop is just too much sometimes!i have a right to my oppinion!

i think it is an obnoxious job personally!once you have made the thread it is made.i wont argue!me and some other members agree yop is just too much sometimes!i have a right to my oppinion!

yes you do, im not telling you to not have an opinion, but that doesnt mean you have to be rude about it. you could ask Yopp to not post or be nicerin some way. Yopp is onlytrying to save the forum some money so it wont have to go down and be lost forever.

:mf_rosetinted: my exact point!once you post the money is spent...im not trying to be rude but yopp argues with you until you say she is right and sometimes the thread isnt a repeat at all. i meant no disrespect to yopp!just tone it down a little!:biggrin2:

:mf_rosetinted: my exact point!once you post the money is spent...im not trying to be rude but yopp argues with you until you say she is right and sometimes the thread isnt a repeat at all. i meant no disrespect to yopp!just tone it down a little!:biggrin2:

thank you:thumb_yello: :biggrin2:

now wecan all be friends:bleh: