Heeelloooowwww *waves* ^-^

dreamers_ball

Hi there,

My name is Sillee and I'm from The Netherlands ^-^

Another Mika fan joining the group here. I loved "Grace Kelly" and that's basically what me got into Mika, hehe ^-^ I got his CD and now I am hooked to this lovely musice :blush-anim-cl:

Ofcourse I was too late for tickets to his gig in November, so now I am looking everywhere to get some.. He's performing on the Lowlands festival too next week, this is the year I planned on not going (I'm doing some saving up for travels :cheerful_h4h: ) and when I thought I might as well go it's sold out, aaaaargh! I must see Mika before I leave, haha!

Anyone's going in November and perhaps has an extra ticket for me? :naughty:

Oh and I'm 22 :D

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi there,

My name is Sillee and I'm from The Netherlands ^-^

Another Mika fan joining the group here. I loved "Grace Kelly" and that's basically what me got into Mika, hehe ^-^ I got his CD and now I am hooked to this lovely musice :blush-anim-cl:

Ofcourse I was too late for tickets to his gig in November, so now I am looking everywhere to get some.. He's performing on the Lowlands festival too next week, this is the year I planned on not going (I'm doing some saving up for travels :cheerful_h4h: ) and when I thought I might as well go it's sold out, aaaaargh! I must see Mika before I leave, haha!

Anyone's going in November and perhaps has an extra ticket for me? :naughty:

Oh and I'm 22 :D

Hello and welcome to the MFC! :biggrin2::huglove:

I'm sure you'll like it here. :biggrin2: