Mika on LOGO

So me and my guy friend watch Logo when we're bored...it's a guilty pleasure of ours...:naughty:

Logo is a channel aimed at the gay community and they have a section for music called NewNowNext featuring some of the biggest upcoming artists. So I was in the kitchen making a bowl of cereal for him (he's a lazy bum lol) while my friend was in the living room, and suddenly I hear Love Today! I run into the living room and they were playing LT in the background of a NewNowNext commercial with a little clip of the video along with oodles of other vids. I was so excited! Logo has a huuuge crowd! Excellent publicity! :punk:

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

NO WAY. :shocked:

I thought me and my friend were the only one!!!

Nope. :) I especially love the movies on there. :D I watched one a few weeks ago about some college kid who is straight, but then comes back home and falls in love with a gay guy. :D I forgot what it was called.

So me and my guy friend watch Logo when we're bored...it's a guilty pleasure of ours...:naughty:

Logo is a channel aimed at the gay community and they have a section for music called NewNowNext featuring some of the biggest upcoming artists. So I was in the kitchen making a bowl of cereal for him (he's a lazy bum lol) while my friend was in the living room, and suddenly I hear Love Today! I run into the living room and they were playing LT in the background of a NewNowNext commercial with a little clip of the video along with oodles of other vids. I was so excited! Logo has a huuuge crowd! Excellent publicity! :punk:

I saw Mika on Logo quite a while ago. He did Love Today, and he had just released it...I think. It must have been NewNowNext. It was a pleasant surprise...understatement. That video is fantastic. :thumb_yello: They also have a top 10 video show. I will record it at times and scan through them to see what looks good. Christina Aguilera, Lily Allen, Rufus Wainwright were all shown at different times. Sadly, I have not seen Mika again. :emot-sad: I will have to watch the commercials and scan through the videos. :blink:

Nope. :) I especially love the movies on there. :D I watched one a few weeks ago about some college kid who is straight, but then comes back home and falls in love with a gay guy. :D I forgot what it was called.

I saw that one! I think it came on again awhile ago but it was so good. :punk:

We love Queer As Folk :wub2:

:shocked: QUEER AS FOLK!!

I love Hal Sparks!!!!

Me too! He's so cute! :wub2:

I should have known, you have that picture on your myspace LOL

Are you kidding honey! Logo is like my favorite channel.... I love it when they show Queen concerts!!!!!! :bleh:

I'm not kidding! I love it!

Queen is my favorite band :punk:

Me too! He's so cute! :wub2:

I should have known, you have that picture on your myspace LOL

I'm not kidding! I love it!

Queen is my favorite band :punk:

HAHAHA. True.

:bleh:

He's grogeous! And funny!! :wub2:

THEY SHOW QUEEN CONCERTS ON THERE?! I need that channel!! lol

Thank you for posting! :biggrin2:

I'm glad to hear that Mika is getting more and more publicity. Fantastic! :thumb_yello:

Hahaha, you're hardcore Holly!!!

True dedication, right there!

That is RIGHT!!!!! :thumb_yello:

Only two people I will EVER be dedicated to in SUCH a way as to tattoo them on my body FOREVER! Freddie & MIKA!!!! I wonder if I a the first fan with a MIKA tattoo???????

That is RIGHT!!!!! :thumb_yello:

Only two people I will EVER be dedicated to in SUCH a way as to tattoo them on my body FOREVER! Freddie & MIKA!!!! I wonder if I a the first fan with a MIKA tattoo???????

That would be AWESOME if you are!!!

I was thinking of getting the Queen crest. haha

Now a Mika tattoo sounds like a good idea for when I'm older!

I don't know if I want one, though. haha