the mika troops

sara101

on where?canadian idol???i feel the same way!my dad got my hopes up about going to his gig in boston then last minute he said he wouldnt take me!:thumbdown:

no, saint-jean-sur-richelieu, but i understand he's sick:( even if i'm jealous because of new-york:thumbdown:

but i feel so guilty for what i've said that i can't really i cannot be upset(can i say that???):crybaby: :crybaby:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

no, saint-jean-sur-richelieu, but i understand he's sick:( even if i'm jealous because of new-york:thumbdown:

but i feel so guilty for what i've said that i can't really i cannot be upset(can i say that???):crybaby: :crybaby:

dont i complained wasnt having a USA tour!lol!everyone is dissapointed...mayber even mika!i think he sorta likes to perform....well maybe not so much that he dies from overworkness.....:naughty:

dont i complained wasnt having a USA tour!lol!everyone is dissapointed...mayber even mika!i think he sorta likes to perform....well maybe not so much that he dies from overworkness.....:naughty:

yeah, better relax, keep bed protect uzzo from possible attacks:naughty:

yeah, better relax, keep bed protect uzzo from possible attacks:naughty:

haha!wanna know what my stepmom said??

"well if i was kicked so many times in the balls just so i could sing that high i would be sick too!"

lol!she is evil huh?:naughty:

but paid attention to the things you do with uzzo it can make you deaf:roftl: :shocked: hooooooooooo that's where the ear problem come....:blink::naughty:

i hope nobody will understand:blush-anim-cl:

haha!wanna know what my stepmom said??

"well if i was kicked so many times in the balls just so i could sing that high i would be sick too!"

lol!she is evil huh?:naughty:

lol:naughty: it's easy for a girl to sing like mika:biggrin2: :bleh:

but paid attention to the things you do with uzzo it can make you deaf:roftl: :shocked: hooooooooooo that's where the ear problem come....:blink::naughty:

i hope nobody will understand:blush-anim-cl:

what????:blink: i know u were getting at something naughty/dirty but im not sure what.

what????:blink: i know u were getting at something naughty/dirty but im not sure what.

better if you don't understand,i'm a bit ashamed:naughty:

i'm glad to have a bad english lol

yeah, grey it's depressing, the only time he can see outside is in the bathroom:naughty: and under the covers, often imprisoned by hands:naughty: :naughty: (too much informations)

No, we need all informations about..go on...:bleh::biggrin2:

Grey is boring...he might wear purple ones f.i.:naughty: