sara101

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm sure! but I never go to the Lac St-Jean :thumbdown:

but everybody know what it is, big beer, blueberry, party everyday:punk: lol, seriously there's not a lot of thing to do:thumbdown:

really? i always thought that le lac was a great place to visit and to have fun

boff:thumbdown: it's a great place to visit, but i think it's a bit boring, you know, there's not a lot of things to do when you live there:thumbdown:

I went to the bank this morning to have my money back for my ticket and the woman at the bank (approximately 50 years!) said to me that she was a huge fan of Mika and that she was shocked that he cancelled for Friday! :shocked:

and we talked a little bit about Mika :thumb_yello: she was really nice :biggrin2:

I went to the bank this morning to have my money back for my ticket and the woman at the bank (approximately 50 years!) said to me that she was a huge fan of Mika and that she was shocked that he cancelled for Friday! :shocked:

and we talked a little bit about Mika :thumb_yello: she was really nice :biggrin2:

50 years old woman?:blink: , that's great:biggrin2: , it goes from 5 to 50 years old fans:thumb_yello: :bleh: lol

too basd it wasnt opened more....for the uniforms im thinking a bra and panties!:roftl::naughty: mika would like that!:naughty:

HAHAHAHAAAAAA:roftl: :roftl: i hope he would, but i don't know if it's hot enough:naughty: :thumb_yello: