Hello fellow Mika Fans!!!!!!!

mika_lover123

Hi! I have also just joined the club as well. I first discovered Mika while I was on my trip to Europe this summer!!!!!! I was staying with a host family for a few days and I had made good friends with one of the girls, Veronica. We were sharing our intrests in music and i told her that I really loved Mtv. to my surprise, she told me that they had it in Italy too!!!! So, lo and behold, the next day at breakfast she turns on MTV and Umbrella by Rihanna was on!!!!! So, I was eating when Umbrella ends and another video comes on. I look to see who the Artist is and it says "Grace Kelly-Mika". Now here I am thinking to myself who the heck is Mika?, But then that thuoght was quickly removed from my head. It was replaced by a sweet, colorfully Hypnotic melody that had me from the first Verse, I was hooked on Mika. After that, I could not wait to go home and download theSong!!! I also ended up buying other songs on his album 'cause he Rocks!!!! Long Live Mika!!!!!!!:biggrin2:

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi! I have also just joined the club as well. I first discovered Mika while I was on my trip to Europe this summer!!!!!! I was staying with a host family for a few days and I had made good friends with one of the girls, Veronica. We were sharing our intrests in music and i told her that I really loved Mtv. to my surprise, she told me that they had it in Italy too!!!! So, lo and behold, the next day at breakfast she turns on MTV and Umbrella by Rihanna was on!!!!! So, I was eating when Umbrella ends and another video comes on. I look to see who the Artist is and it says "Grace Kelly-Mika". Now here I am thinking to myself who the heck is Mika?, But then that thuoght was quickly removed from my head. It was replaced by a sweet, colorfully Hypnotic melody that had me from the first Verse, I was hooked on Mika. After that, I could not wait to go home and download theSong!!! I also ended up buying other songs on his album 'cause he Rocks!!!! Long Live Mika!!!!!!!:biggrin2

Hello...yes...here in Italy there's mtv too...but unfortunately I can't see it,'coz my tv is really silly...isn't it???:thumbdown:

Welll...WELCOME HOME!!!!I'm sure that u'll have a lot of good time here with us!!!So,ENJOY your stay!!!:punk:

Byee!!!:thumb_yello::biggrin2: